Chapter 51-luca

What a fantastic fucking end to the day I thought as I fucked my lilly my mate my luna my queen alongside my brother Hunter I had become desperate after I had scented that the other four had marked her as there mate my jealousy turned into anxiety and self loathing as I remembered how my own family had shunned me forcing me to banish myself from the pack lands because I was not the golden colour like my parents.

I had been alot of trouble for my mothers entire pregnancy she always craved ice and snow she loved laying in the fridge my father became concerned and asked the pack gynaecologist what was going on she told him every pregnancy was different and since my mother was a fae wolf and her body heated too much with the pregnancy but that all changed when I was born .

my head was full of silver hair and my eyes were iceblue not golden like my mother and fathers my father accused my mother of cheating on him and she swore she hadn't and when my powers appeared I didnt heat the earth but froze it and when I shifted at sixteen. I was a pure snow white colour my father called me hideous and an abomination and then gave me an ultimatum weather I leave pack lands or my mother be banished my mother loved me alot and I saw her love for my asshole father.

When I saw how much mother loved father I chose to leave I kissed mothet goodbye and told my father to go fuck himself and I left the pack lands after that I was a lone wolf until Tyrone had found me 100 years later by then I was 18 and I stopped ageing and another 100 years later I was on a run and found hunter he joined our brotherhood and to us his family loved his vampire seer side and they never treated him differently.

I was jealous and hated hunter until I realised he was a cool vampire I lost my jealousy and accepted hunter and since then we are best friends do when we both marked lillith together it was sexy her scent mixed with both me and hunters aroused me after we had sex and mated with lillith we showered together.

Later lillith kissed hunter telling him she needed me once he kissed her he left then lillith teleported with me I was confused but when we landed I smelled the scent of home the home I had left 200 years prior so my mum could be happy being on packland awoke deep feelings that I had locked up lillith looked mad and sexy she blasted the pack solder away without causing injury and froze them soon she froze everyone in the pack house except my father and mother and a four year old girl who i felt kinship too.

When the girl ran to hug lillith I got her scent and realised that she was my baby sister and she had silver hair like me but mothers magical signatures showed that she had platinum blond hair her eyes were my eye colour too but mothers magic made it seen she was brown eyed I knew the magic was a veil to make father see that my baby sister was his child .

When the girl stopped hugging lillith she looked towards me and smiled she then hugged my leg and I picked her up she began sniffing me and her icy blue eyes widened and she began laughing and saying

"Mommy bubba is home bubba is home"

she hugged me tight and I hugged her with tears in my eyes Ithen looked towards mum and hugged her she had tears in her eyes and said

"Luca is it you is it really you oh my sweet boy where did you go I haven't seen you in 200 years David said you were dead he said a rogue wolf took you out "

My father looked guilty and just as I was going to talk to her lillith spoke up and said

"Alpha of the Double Crescent Pack do you remember at the ball whenni asked if you had an older child before kimberley and you couldn't speak and then your luna saved you saying your son was dead well guess what he hasn't been dead he is alive and is my mate why did you lie to your luna that he was dead"

"THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ITS A FAMILY MATTER AND YOUR ARENT FAMILY HECK YOUR NOT EVEN A WOLF AND WHAT I TOLD MY LUNA HAS NOTHING TO DO 2ITH AN ENCHANTRESS"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DAVID LILITH IS FAMILY I CAN SMELL HER MATE MARK ITS OUR PACKS SHES OUR BOYS MATE"

"I DONT ACCEPT THERE UNION I DONT ACCEPT HER AS PACK I DONT CARE THAT THE BOY MARKED HER SHES NO ONE"

I found my fathers behaviour weird towards my mum and thats when my mothers veil dissappeared and I saw bruises all over her some old some fresh and I became pissed because I felt guilty for leaving mum with a monster who had beaten her for god knows how many years and in my rage I told my mother why I had left

"YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR LUNA YOUR MATE AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS I MADE A BIG MISTAKE LEAVING MY MOTHER BEHIND ALL THOSE YEARS AGO WHEN YOU CORNERED ME AND INJECTED WOLFSBANE INTO ME WEAKNING ME.

THEN YOU GAVE ME AN ULTIMATUM OF CHOOSING TO LEAVE PACK LAND BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS A ABOMINATION OR YOU WOULD KICK OUT MY MOTHER KNOWING THAT WITHOUT A MATE MOTHER WOULD DIE I LEFT SO MOTHER WOULD BE HAPPY BUT I WAS WRONG.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS LUCA TALKING ABOUT DAVID YOU GSVE OUR BOY A ULTIMATUM TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MY HAPPINESS AND HIS HOW COULD YOU DO THAT HE IS OUR GOD DAMN BOY 200 YEARS AGO YOU BEGAN LOATHING LUCA BECAUSE HE WAS A SNOW WOLF NOT A GOLDEN WOLF.

YOU MADE YOUR OWN SON LEAVE BECAUSE YOU FOUND HIM TO BE AN ABOMINATION EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW THAT MY FAE WOLVES CAN BE GOLD AND SNOWS HOLD ON A SECOND NOW I COME TO THINK OF IT YOU HAVE NEVER LET ME SHIFT IN THE MORNING OR FOR PACK
RUNS IS IT BECAUSE YOUR ASHAMED OF ME BECAUSE I AM A SNOW WOLF LIKE MY SON AND DAUGHTER "