Bio & Prologue

Bio

Name : Ivan Crimson

Nickname : Crimson Commander

Looks:

After War

After War

( Only the Arm and the scars

( Only the Arm and the scars. )

Age : 23

-----------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Ivan was a retired commander. His father was a navy officer. At the age of fourteen, he enrolled in a naval academy after being inspired. With the intelligence of the world's finest scientist, Germany. His hobbies included cooking, repairing ships like a mechanic, and many others. He advanced to the position of commander. At the age of seventeen, he joined the Azur Lane Federation. He was skilled at it thanks to his many years of training, intellect, ingenuity, and tactics. As a mechanic he took care the ships with delicate flower...

Every commander appreciates him because of his excellent commanding, and he has pals like Carlos, Steve, Bob, Alexander, and Xander. They had been Buds, at least... Ivan battled those a-holes because they were scumbags. They respected him, though. However, Bob was Ivan's best friend and the one who would kill him if he made a dumb move. Well, not physically, but by calling him an arse.

Years later, when Ivan was 23 years old, he lost a limb and decided to retire due to his missing arm. The Covenant War was the cause of this. He had to fire it on command by himself while aboard HMS Warspite because of her malfunctioning firing.

After regaining consciousness, he said " Ow! Pain! Oh, everything's in pain... Ah, everything but my left ar-- " he looks to his left and notices he has no arm " Oh, man. "

As he struggled to get to his walkie-talkie, he said " Too bad I'm not having a Terminator like arm... Be really handy right about now. " He then began talking on his walkie-talkie. " Hey Bob! Would you mind sending help! I'm bleeding for f*ck sakes! " Bob said " Sure. Just wait at least five minutes try to pilot Warspite! " Ivan muttered as he struggled to stand up while experiencing pain in his bleeding missing limb.

He took hold of the arm with his right arm and began to stop the bleeding. He then took hold of a morphine injection from his pocket and stabbed the injection into his right arm with his teeth. He then took hold of a piece of cloth with his right arm and continued to stop the bleeding. He had gotten through the War's attack intact. He had to experience the trauma he did... He anticipated it... And further it before leaving or retiring.

After the war, he consented to the amputation of his left arm and carried on with his life. With scars on his face and back, he has since created a store for himself in order to continue existing and living life to the fullest. He began to live life to the fullest without acting foolishly, handling the load of his lost limb on his own. Despite the fact that he was operating undercover, the Federation was aware of his residence. He is aware that his life won't end...