Chapter Two : The Touring and Faction Meeting

No One's POV

Hood and Bismarck are both pulling Ivan's arm one in the sleeve and one in the arm. Ivan said in agony " This really hurts... Bismarck, Hood. Can we please go one by one first." Bismarck and Hood said " My Commander/Kommandant should go with me in my base!" They both started disagreement with who should go first. Ivan said nonchalant in his own thoughts ' This is fine. I would die with full honors like greatly and valiantly due to girls who are both madly in love with me and pulling me the other half and other half. How uncouth this will be with an unfortunate turn of events. Like ripping off a tail or a limb.'

Ivan's Mind :

Ivan continued with his thoughts saying ' Yeah

Ivan continued with his thoughts saying ' Yeah... Quite being pulled in two directions. Luckily my clothes are all stretchable which means it can't be rip off... But my body isn't! ' Ivan with his stoic face wanted to resolve this situation which he curses those bastards... Then he got an idea... And then he relayed the plan " Hood, Bismarck, why don't I visit first Royal Navy then Iron Blood. I don't want you both fighting..." Hood joyously smiled while Bismarck wanted to be the first. Ivan goes with Hood and Bismarck followed. Then coming from his pocket, his phone started ringing out of nowhere which dismissed the fight. He grab the phone while ringing, it displayed from his phone was Bob. Bob was calling. He answered the phone and said " Hello, Bob..." Bob said " Ivan, Are you being toured around?" Ivan said " Yes." Bob said " I forgot. I said to each commander to allow you to tour the factions' islands. They allowed it. So try much to be familiarize with those islands. " He was indeed toured around the island. But as for Hood she was in lovesick and annoyed, it was Bismarck. She wanted alone and lewd time with her commander. They went quickly and the two were annoyed as other shipgirls started chatting with Ivan.

Hood's POV

That wench! That bitch! She's persistent! I should be alone with commander! He's Mine! My lover! He's mine alone. That Ironblood bitch shouldn't be here!

" Hood - San... I have an idea. I wanted to visit faction's islands. The commanders allowed me to tour as well in the other islands." My commander said. I have think of an idea " Commander~, why don't we visit Royal Navy?" That wench said " Kommandant, why don't we go to Ironblood. It would be better than that Royal Navy Bitch."

No one's POV

Oh no... The two started fighting... As Ivan said " I wanted a normal tour around..." He sighed and then he went to one of the Hood's ship. It was same to his commanding this ship... All of the Armaments, Hull, everything.

" Wow... This ship is to the prime. From Armaments, Hull, Deck are completely fixed. I wonder how can I fix Yorktown?" This was said from Ivan while they are bickering. He sighs and then look at the skies. Then he looks at the water flowing a lot. Flowing like calmed waters.

"... " Ivan stared into the sea... He saw someone... She was gray haired like.... Her... She was standing at middle of the sea...

" Enterprise?" Ivan said in a questioned but a tone of disbelief. He just met her in the cafeteria then who is she?