Chapter Seven : Kantai Collection

" Well this is another thing to be dead to be myself." Ivan said

He saw Atago, Taihou, Junyou, Unicorn, Akagi, Roon, Dido, Warspite, Illustrious, Enterprise, Kaga Battleship, Amagi, and Z-23

' Did they set this two fleet for me to get raped or to be dead forever by snu snu.' Ivan in his train of thoughts.

" We should go... Everyone." Ivan said

And the girls said in unison " Yes our lovely husband/onii Chan..."

" Pardon?" Ivan said but took no account into it. They went through the portal.

[ Hello Ivan? ] It was Alex this time calling.

" Alex? Where's Bob, Steve and Xander?"

[ Actually Steve was punished for a bit. ]

" I see. "

He tried on accusing himself of being a lolicon to the FBI and Police but that didn't happen. Due to the decimation, Because... All the shipgirls just killed 90% percent of the FBI and Police even the FSB was also killed by 100% of their personnel and staff.

Meanwhile with FBI and Police

" Sir. Do we arrest Commander Ivan of Azur Lane?" One of the staff members said

" No don't, sonny.... We can't, We tried that already. Those ship girls just decimated around 90% of our staff including the police." The director said. The director passes a file to the staff member

" But sir-" The staff member said but got interrupted

" He tried to accuse himself and we agreed but... We got decimated around 90% as I have said so as well the Russians their FSB and their police force got also drastically reduced the FSB got reduced and dismantled by 100%. Even the military might of Russia in land and the sea was destroyed... But The Russian Shipgirls launch a revolt against them and destroy them in a massacre because they heard about their lovely commander to be arrested. " The Director said as the staff member reads the file.

" I see. Then we do not get in their way of..." The staff member's sweat dropped... The staff member saw the massacre and everything that those Shipgirls did.

" Love? Yes. They'll murder anyone who took away their commander. It gave me PTSD to my mind for a long time, only 5% of our Police force and FBI are still injured but as long as we don't interfere nothing will happen to us." The Director said. But the staff member gulped and said nothing fearing his own life if they interfere.

Back with Ivan...

[ "Anyways if you enter a portal your watch can also have a signal in the portal and after you enter it." ]

" Ok. Got it."

The transmission call ended.

' Oh time to enter the portal. ' They entered the portal.

" Girls. But proceed with caution, Time to pay attention against the opponents that may ambush us." Ivan said

And they all nodded, then they entered the portal...

Meanwhile in a world that is engulfed with darkness... The Siren HQ.

Observer Alpha was watching her mate via a drone.