𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺 , 𝖦𝖠
𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤
↳ 𝟣𝟤:𝟦𝟤𝗉𝗆

𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺 , 𝖦𝖠 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤↳ 𝟣𝟤:𝟦𝟤𝗉𝗆

𝖠𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖠𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
↳𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗂

Excuse mistakes

" hey" Jae said answering my FaceTime

" hey Jae, what's wrong?" I asked noticing her tone

" I've been trying to push it off because I know that he won't cheat on me but the whole thing is starting to scare me"

" what whole thing?" I asked confused

" ok so about 2 week ago me and Kacen was talking after school and he was like my professor put me wit this girl onna project and I wanted ta make sure you ok with her coming here or me going ta her place so I was like alright cool cause I didn't think anything of it at the time, fast forward a few days ago she started coming around and you know how you can just look at somebody and know how they is?" she asked

I nodded

" I looked at her and knew that she was a hoe like I'm not even trynna to be mean but I can tell, she came there thinking she was gon get something from my stinka but she didn't "

I felt that but this is about her

" I'm sorry but the way you said stinka" I said laughing

" cause that's what he is to me not her or any of his little fan girls, anyway cause they got my blood pressure rising, when she first came to the apartment I was sitting on the sofa eating ice cream or something and I looked over at the door and seen them coming in and she scrunched her face up at me but smiled at Kacen and said oh I didn't know you had a roommate like girllll you see us walking together every day on campus so I know you know of me you feel me?"

" yeah, her scrunching her face up at you and smiling at him said a lot especially if she seen you around"

" at our games too, she know she see that boy wearing my number and kissing me after games anyway he was like nah this my girlfriend Jae whatever whatever earlier at school me and him was walking and she came over sucking a lollipop and she was like hey boo we need a finish our project or whatever and he said my name Kacen but ight and she was like boy please I call everybody that and he said you gon call me my name tho like okkkk bae but after he said that she took it as her opportunity to touch him like she slapped his arm so I'm standing there like ok shawty and she said girl don't nobody want yo nigga sit down"

" but it's obvious that she does?" I asked and I seen Tae glance at me

I forgot he was in here

oh well he can't hear her

" exactly! I know what girls do when they like somebody and she does all of that to him like sit down somewhere"

" did you tell Kacen?"