𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tw : drugs (cocaine), alcohol and mental illness !

this chapter contains sexual content

august

"what do you think about this one?"

"it's cute, but the color ain't it!"

"yeah, i agree"

"put on the other one" he said, as he watched you disappear behind the dressing room's curtain.

you were in a boutique with eren, because he insisted on buying you clothes. you were currently in a dressing room, trying on all the dresses he picked for you.

you looked at yourself in the mirror, feeling a wave of confidence wash over you.

'this... is... amazing...'

you stared at yourself in awe. you've never felt this pretty and confident before. but then it hit you; men.

you hesitantly opened the curtain, only allowing your head to be out of the dressing room. eren's eyes locked on yours, a small smile appearing on his face.

"can you come in?" you asked, a blush covering your cheeks.

he got up and opened the curtain, stopping dead in his tracks when he saw your reflection in the mirror.

"you look... stunning" he breathed out, after the shock washed over him.

"don't you think it's too... revealing?" you asked, turning around to look at him.

"do you feel comfortable wearing it?"

"to be honest, i've never felt prettier in a dress before, but..."

"but?"

"men..."

"understandable" he said, nodding his head.

"but since you like it, why do you need to care about them? if anyone stares too much, i'm gonna hit them" he added, with a closed-eye smile.

"yeah thanks, but don't hit anyone" you giggled, looking up at him.

"okay okay, i won't!" he chuckled, looking down at you.

"so we're gonna buy this?"

you nodded your head, a huge smile on your face. he smiled and patted your head, before he left you to change. you got out, the dress in your hands, as you walked towards him. he payed for it -and even bought you a pair of stilettos, because he didn't want to buy you only one thing- and left the store.