𝘱𝘰𝘷

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

december - 25 years old

christmas holidays were approaching and you were currently packing up for your trip. you and eren thought it'd be a good idea to spend the holidays with your families, in shiganshina. after all, it didn't feel like winter in paradis. the weather was weirdly warm, yet it was snowing in shiganshina.

eren came into the room, his eyes slightly widening once he saw you still packing.

"you're still at it? in less than two hours we have to be there"

"i'm sorry! i lost track of time! i'm gonna take a shower and start getting ready" you said, closing the suitcase.

eren had arranged another date, since you haven't went to one in what felt like ages. it was a good idea to go before visiting shiganshina for the holidays, so you'd keep your mind off of it. you didn't know how you agreed on returning, but you slowly started regretting it.

you wrapped a cotton towel around your body, as you washed your face and started doing your makeup. you brushed your hair, before you put on your dress. you looked at yourself in the mirror, as you heard a slight knock on the door.

"are you ready, sweetheart?"

you walked towards the bathroom door and hesitantly opened it, a blush covering your cheeks.

"is this okay...?" you asked nervously.

he looked at you, his cheeks turning slightly red. you wore the dress he bought you some weeks back• an off-shoulder white satin dress.

"you're wearing the dress i bought you!" he exclaimed happily.

you giggled and kissed his cheek;

"i love it!"

"and i love the black shirt you're wearing! i wonder who bought it for you" you added, resting a finger on your chin.

"probably, ms wHy ArE mEn ClOtHeS cHeApEr?" he said with a laugh.

"how do you remember this? it's been... seven years?"

"everything stays in here" he said, pointing at his head.

"did the time you made a reservation for, stay, too?"

eren checked his watch, before he took your hand in his.

"that's what slipped"

you chuckled and walked by his side, as you made your way towards the exit of your house.