𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tw: drug use / mentions of mental illness and self-harm / overdose

march 20th

you were sitting alone in your room, while your parents were downstairs watching tv. you were supposed to meet with everyone in some time, but you were too bored to even get up from your bed. you scrolled through your gallery, looking at all the photos you took on summer.

you found yourself smiling and your heart beating faster, once you saw a picture you had took of eren when he was cooking. he looked annoyed with you but at the same time he was smiling.

you came across a video of you at the lake.

'what's that?' you thought as you clicked on the play button.

it looked and sounded like you were drunk; you were slurring your words and you were stumbling.

"you're gonna fall, idiot!" you heard eren's voice.

"catch me if i do!" you said, hiccuping.

'please tell me he was drunk, too! that's too cringe' you thought with a disgusted face.

"since you're not drunk, you can take care of me!"

'oh. he wasn't...'

"are you taking a video of me?"

"yeah"

"why, rennie~?" you aksed as you sat next to him, looking at his form behind the camera.

"because you're beautiful"

your cheeks flushed red and your heart felt like it was gonna jump out of your chest. you paused the video and covered your mouth with your hand. you could hear your heart beating loudly in your ears.

'no way! no way i don't remember this!'

you tried to recall the real memory but your mind was filled with his words;

"because you're beautiful"

your face felt hot and you couldn't think straight.

'what's wrong with me? i don't like eren that way!'

you slapped yourself and tried to calm down.