Goodbye

-ANGST WARNING-

Also just like imagine they're under the Pizzaplex and there's fire everywhere

Also Gregory watching from afar be like 👁️👄👁️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take Gregory and get out!" Bonnie yelled. 

"W-what do you mean?" Freddy stammered, his hands starting to shake. After no reply, Freddy became worried. "Bonnie? Bonnie?!" Bonnie turned to look at him with a sad smile. 

"Freddy, take Gregory and get out." He said softly.

"N-no, I-"

"Shh..." Bonnie put a finger to Freddy's mouth. "I'll be okay."

"I can't leave you..." Freddy whispered, tears running down his face.

"You won't. I know you won't. I know you, Freddy. You're too kind to leave one behind. That's what I love about you." He released his hand from Freddy's mouth and took his hand in his own. "Get everyone else out. Even Vanessa. When it's all over, you can come get me. Just, you know, make sure the Pizzaplex doesn't burn all the way." He stifled a laugh. 

"Why can I not just take you with me, the fire will stop Afton once and for all, right?" Freddy trembled, beginning to panic.

"He's survived more than you'd think."  He looked down at their hands for a second then looked back up. "Freddy, do you trust me?"

"Of-of course, why would I not-" Bonnie put his free hand on Freddy's cheek then leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"B-Bonnie, wait-" 

"Goodbye, Freddy." He let go of their hands and trudged toward William's "safe room".

"Bonnie, no!" He tried to run after him, get him and tell him that he couldn't leave him, that he wouldn't leave him.  "Bonnie, please, listen to me!"

Bonnie turned to look again, only the right side of his face showing. He gave another small smile and whispered the words that Freddy had been wanting to hear since the moment he was made, but was dreading now. "I love you." He walked through the door to the room, and all that was left was mechanical screams and the sobs of children's souls.

(Word count: 310)