"It... never goes away, does it...?"

A/N

WASSUP LITTLE SUPERSTARS!

I, again, apologize for being so late on the last one. I hope the seven of you that read it were content. This is NOT part two (Imsorrybutyoullthankmelater) but yet another story idea that lives in my head rent free. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. "OmG mOrE glAmRocK FroNNiE wHaTs wRoNg wITh yOU?!" The truth is, I really don't care. I do what I want when I want it and I don't give a fuck what you think. :)

ANYWHO, without further ado, let's get on with the story!

OH YEAH, Freddy might use a bit of contractions in this one, he only uses them when he's thinking or flustered. Or, y'know sad or whatever

!WARNING!: ANGST AHEAD

~COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy laid on his couch, tears staining his metal cheeks. His room was a mess, the old Freddy would've never let it get this way. But this was the new Freddy. The old Freddy was gone, just another temporary thing in this cruel, unforgivable world.

Most of the plushies that used to be on the red loveseat were now pushed to the ground. Some of them had rips in them from where Freddy's nails dug into them, squeezing the life out of the plushies. He cried into them, slept with them (A/N: ayo what're you thinkin), cuddled with them, anything would suffice if he got even an ounce of comfort.

But everytime he felt anything as little as a pinch of comfort, the loss would come creeping in and devour that feeling that he so longed to have. That feeling that, no matter how hard he tried to hold onto, would leave him stranded. The feeling that he thought would solve everything.

But, no, it solved nothing. If anything it made it hurt worse. The happiness, the pure elation he used to have were dissipated into yet another stream of tears. Even the emotion he used to feel every single time he saw him, the love, it was seemingly gone. He tried to feel it again, he tried to know it again but to no avail.

All was lost and there was nothing he could do about it. Not now. He should've, he could've done something that day, but his body had froze up. He was terrified. Not for himself. Not for his friends. But for him, the rabbit that had changed his life. Ecen thinking about him now hurt, but he couldn't fix it. He was done for. Both emotionally and mentally.

"...Freddy...?" A feminine voice called from ahead of him. Freddy looked up to see Chica sitting in front of him. He shot up and quickly wiped the tears from his face.

"Ah! Ch-Chica! A-apologies, I did not hear you come in! What brings you here?" He plastered a grin onto his face, but it felt as if only he knew the terrors that could lie behind a fake smile.

"...I think you know why I'm here." He looked at her, knowing she knew, but hoping she didn't.

"Why ever could that be?" He stammered, a bead of nervous sweat forming on the side of his head. Chica sighed and took a seat next to Freddy. She looked at him, then looked down at the floor.

"You... you know you're not the only one, right...?" She muttered, catching Freddy off guard.

What..?

"What... do you mean...?" His smile faltered, quickly transforming into a confused frown.

"...I miss him too." She bluntly stated, watching as her finger made sad circles into the couch.

I...

Chica...

I want to tell you so bad, I really do...

But I...

I don't know how...

Instead of speaking, more tears he didn't know he had in him pricked at his eyes. He looked down, only to notice one of his bowling balls at his feet. He absent-mindedly picked it up,

An image of the owner popped into his head, and no matter how hard he tried to push it away, it fought back and took over his brain. All those happier times, all those joy-filled moments seemed to fade as all he could think of was the mangled body that once laid before him.

For just a moment, he was brought back to then, when he held him in his arms one final time before his world ended. And his world wasn't the only thing that ended, Freddy's world ended as well that day. In just that moment, that simple second of his life where his lover took his last breath, it changed Freddy's life forever.

"I know it's hard," Chica spoke up, "but you'll get through it."

How?

You tell me that, but it will never get better.

He'll never come back, I'll never see him again, so what's the point of waiting for it all to get better if it won't?

"No matter how much I want to believe your words, Chica," he spoke slowly, his voice box almost giving out. "I... I just can't... it'll never get better, he's gone and there's nothing I can do about it..."

"I know it feels that way, but..." she trailed off, her voice breaking.

"...It..It never goes away, does it...?" He choked, a tear falling down his face.

"...What...?"

"That feeling of loss... that feeling of intense agony you never thought you would ever have to see, let alone go through..." He swallowed a lump in his throat as he continued. "...it never goes away..."

Chica just looked at him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Every time I think I'm finally starting to forget, something or someone just has to remind me... every time I look another direction, he wanders into my vision as if he's still here. But he's not, Chica. He's not here to comfort me anymore. He's gone. And there's nothing I can do about it now." He raised his voice, as if his throat wasn't sore from all the crying. "Chica, it hurts. It hurts, Chica, IT HURTS!" He stood, almost yelling now, and looked her in the eyes. She stared for a second or two, then looked back down, tears falling to her knees. He sat back down.

"You have no idea how much it hurts." He said now, lowering his voice to almost a whisper.

You have no idea how much I want him back.

"It's almost like... like an entire piece of my heart was ripped out..." He bent his head to quietly sob, burying his face in his hands.

It hurts like hell, Chica.

I just want him back.

I want him back.

I just...

I want him back.

Chica laid her head on Freddy's shoulder, half-hugging him with her arm around his shoulder.

"Freddy... I'm so sorry..." she hiccupped into his shoulder. "I... I know how much he means to you and I'm so, so sorry..." Freddy laid his head on hers and equally wrapped his arm around her neck.

"I... I just hope... he was happy."

I am, Freddy.

I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1040 (these don't count the A/Ns)