Chapter 1

Hello everyone. In honour of Sadie's birthday (16th April aka today) I decided to do this story 😃 I'll finish my Ziggy Berman story soon, sorry I'm not that active 🐸 luv y'all <33

You are Millie's sister, Y/n Brown. Since you often visited the Stranger Things set, you were close with the whole cast.

Once, when you came on set while they were filming season 2, you saw a red head girl not far away from you.

„She's pretty” - You thought while staring at her.

In that moment, when you stepped out of your day dreaming because Millie was calling your name, you realized that the girl you were staring at was looking dirrectly at you.

Well this is the last thing you needed, for a pretty girl to think you are some kind of a creep.

As Millie went over to you, she saw that you were staring at that red headed girl.

„Looks like someone's in love!” - Millie said while laughing.

„Oh shut up! And she probably won't ever talk to me.” - You said annoyed.

„Wanna know her name?” - Millie said with a smile on her face.

„It's Sadie.” - Millie said when you nodded.

That sounded like a name of an angel, and she did look like one.

„Her last name?” - You asked Millie.

„Sink. If I were you I'd keep Brown as your surname when you guys get married!” - Millie said while laughing.

„We haven't even talked yet! And you saw how I was staring at her, she probably thinks I'm some kind of a creep.” - You said annoyed.

„She doesn't! She's actually very sweet, trust me. Come, I'll meet you guys!” - Millie said while trying to pull you to Sadie.

„Oh no no no! I already embarassed myself I won't do it again. I probably won't be able to talk to her!” - You said trying to escape Millie.

„Fine! But if you change your mind I can meet you guys, you would make a perfect couple!” - Millie said while walking off and a sign to look behind you.

„Please don't be Sadie!” - You thought.

„Hi! Y/n, right?” - You heard angel's voice behind you.

As you turned around you saw a red headed girl, Sadie, in front of you.

„Yeah- I- uh- yes. My name is Y/n. You're Sadie right? And what's your name?” - You said nervously.

„I'm going to kill myself for this.” You thought.

„Yeah I'm Sadie, wanna go on a drink later? Everyone from the cast are going so I thought you would want to too-” - Sadie said while smiling, she had a perfect smile.

„Yeah, sure! I'd love to be there!” - You said.

„Great! See you later then!” - Sadie said while walking away.

You said goodbye and went running to Millie to tell her everything that had happened.

When you finished telling everything, you sighed.

„God, how embarassing.” - You said.

„It obviously wasn't that bad! I mean she did ask you to go out with us on a drink!” - Millie tried to comfort you.

„I guess.” - You said and sighed again.

Since Millie had to go because they called her, you tried to make yourself feel better, I mean, you and Sadie at least spoke? That must ne something!

The day was over soon and you guys went to have a drink like Sadie said. You all had great fun and were talking, and you saw Sadie looking at you more than once.

Once everyone left and only you, Sadie and Millie stayed, Millie turned to you.

„I'll be going home now, you can stay of you want.” - Millie said with a wink.

When Millie left, there was a long silence between you and Sadie.

„So, this is kind of awkward.” - You said.

„Yeah.” - Sadie answered.

After a long silence again, you asked her a simple question just so you guys would start talking.

„So. What's your fav color?” - You asked nervously.

„It's blue! And yours?” - Sadie said while laughing.

Eventually, you guys started talking and you had the best time. You learned so much about her, you both laughed and enjoyed the talk, you didn't even realize 2 hours went by.

„Oh my god! It's already really late, I should go. I had fun tonight, see you tomorrow!” - You said and hugged her.

„Bye! See you tomorrow!” - Sadie said with a smile on her face.

You went home still not knowing what happened, and feeling butterflies in your stomach.

When you got home, you rushed to Millie's room to tell her every single thing.

When you went to sleep that night, you pictured Sadie's smile, god she was perfect, you definitely loved her already.