Chapter 2

Hi everyone 💀 I haven't updated here in some days so... School is starting tomorrow and I'm having a breakdown rn but nvm 😭 enjoy this.

You're again on stranger things set, this time for season 3. Since the Duffer brothers already know you well, they even offered you to get a role of Robin, a new character in season 3. You are coming here everyday and you're already very close with everyone, and especially Sadie.

You grew close with her while they were filming season 2, and you're still having feelings for her, even tho you didn't tell her, and you probably never will. Your friendship is the best things that has happened to you, you dont wanna screw this up.

When you were staring at Sadie like everyday, Millie came to you.

„Still having feelings for her?” - She asked.

„Pretty much, yeah!” - You said.

„You know that you should tell her, right? You can't keep this a secret any longer Y/n.” - Millie said annoyed with you.

„I know, I know! But I don't wanna ruin what we have, you know?” - You said frustrated, not knowing what to do.

„It's just, that I love her too much that if I tell her and I lose her, I don't know what I would do.” - You said with a sad tone.

„I'm pretty sure she likes you! Believe me, I know this kind of things! Please just promise you'll tell her anytime soon, it doesn't have to be today. Or at least think about it, you'll make a mistake if you don't tell her and keep this for yourself.” - Millie said, when you looked at her and realized she was probably right.

„You're right. I have to tell her. But what if she doesn't like me back?” - You said nervously.

„Y/n, you don't need to worry, everything will be alright.” - Millie said calmly.

„How can you be so sure?!” - You asked, still nervous.

„Y/n? Hello?! Have you seen how long she has been staring at you, I bet more than you her! She doesn't like you, she loves you!!” - Millie said excited.

You just looked at her and sighed, and again looked at Sadie.

„I think I'm falling in love with her.” - You said and looked at Millie again.

„I can see that.” - Millie said with a smile on her face and hugged you.

When Millie had to go soon because they called her, you just sat on the floor thinking what you should do.

While you were day dreaming about Sadie, you felt someone behind you.

Then your eyes got covered by someone's hands.

„Guess who!” - Someone said with a familiar voice.

„Santa is that you!?” - You said sarcastically, hearing Sadie's laugh.

„Alright Sadie I know it's you, now I'd like to see again please.” - You said and Sadie moved her hands away.

You saw her and her beautiful smile, you smiled back and thought this could be a perfect timing to tell her everything.

„So, how are you today??” - Sadie asked happily.

„I'm fine, how are you?” - You asked.

„I'm great!!” - Sadie said excited.

„Really! That's awesome, how so?” - You asked thinking what you should say next.

„Well... I got asked out on a date with one boy from the cast tonight, he's like in one second of the episode but so damn cute!” - Sadie said when your smile dropped.

„So, I assume you said yes?” - You asked, trying to hide your sadness.

„Of course I did! I mean who wouldn't? You gotta help me find the right outfit, can you come over at around 6 pm please?” - Sadie said as you nodded your head.

„Thank you Y/n! You are seriously the best, I love you!” - Sadie said happily.

„I love you too.” - You said faking your smile.

Once she left and when later you all went home, you burst into tears and told Millie everything.

As she listened carefully, you just knew Sadie didn't like you, she probably never even will.

„I just thought she liked me.” - You said sadly, trying to remove your tears.

„Oh honey I'm so sorry.” - Millie said and hugged you tight.

When you finally stopped crying you finally fell asleep. And when you woke up, you saw that it was already 8 pm!

„OH SHIT” - you yelled when you saw 20 of Sadie's missed calls and tons of her messages.

You called her right away to apologize, when she picked up she interupted you right away.

„Y/n, don't even start. I was worried about you and you didn't even bother to answer my messages!” - Sadie said sounding furious.

„Sadie I am so so so sorry! I fell asleep and time just went by!” - You tried to explain when Sadie interupted you.

„Y/n my date will come any minute now, I have to go, bye.” - Sadie said and hung up before you could answer.

You felt so bad and knew she was mad.

„Oh my god I just wanna kill myself right now.” - You said to yourself.