Chapter 5

Istg 800 views this is insane 😭 Thank you all sm ily, also if you have any ideas for the story feel free to tell me because I'm running out of ideas. I don't want this story to be short so yeah I will keep writing more chapters. Bye mwah

As you told Millie everything, she looked truly shocked.

„Oh my god.” - She said.

„To be honest I thought you'd hide your feeling forever.” - Millie said.

„Me too.” - You said.

„So what are you gonna do now?” - Millie asked.

„What do you mean?” - You asked.

„Well is she your girlfriend now?” - Millie said.

„Well I don't know- We kissed once it should be a start of something.” - You said as you suddenly left because you were called to do your lines.

When you were finished you tried to find Sadie, but couldn't find her anywhere. You suddenly got a notification on your phone.

„Sorry had to go home early, come to our spot in an hour” - Sadie texted you.

You replied to her saying you'll come and in an hour you were at your spot.

All of a sudden you heard Sadie's voice behind you.

„Hello.” - She said when she got closer to you with a smile, kissing you softly on the lips.

„Hi.” - You said smiling too.

„Should we go to my house? It's starting to rain.” - You said.

„I have a better idea.” - Sadie said pulling your hand since you were under a tree.

„What are you doing?” - You asked

„We're going to dance in the rain and have the fun of our lives.” - Sadie said excitedly.

You were hesitant at first but eventually gave in, you couldn't say no to her.

As you slowly started dancing in rain and it felt great.

„What if we get sick?” - You said yelling since the rain was too loud.

„Then we'll be sick, no work for days!” - She said yelling back and suddenly pulling you in and kissing you.

Your phone suddenly rang and broke the moment.

„Sorry, it's Millie. She's probably worried where I am.” - You said picking up.

„Where are you?” - Millie asked.

„I'm with Sadie.” - You answered.

„Y/n I know you didn't take your umbrella, are you inside or do you need someone to pick you up?” - Millie asked.

„We're fine, I'll come home soon. Bye.” - You said hanging up the phone.

„Sorry. She was just worried.” - You said to Sadie.

„It's okay.” - Sadie answered.

„Now where did we left off?” - You said with a smile.

She suddenly grabbed your hands and you started dancing again, running through the rain and kissing.

„My parents are gonna kill me when I get home.” - You said laughing when the rain stopped.

„Me too. But it's worth it.” - Sadie said laughing too.

At one moment you looked up the sky and saw a rainbow. It was so beautiful and you kissed Sadie again.

When you got back home your parents yelled at you for having wet clothes, saying you could've gotten sick. But you couldn't care less.

When you changed into dry clothes Sadie called you.

„Are you in trouble too?” - Sadie asked.

„Pretty much yeah. You?” - You answered.

„Me too. Sorry for getting you into trouble.” - Sadie said.

„Don't worry about it. I had the best time.” - You said with a smile on your face.

„Me too.” - Sadie said happily.

„Wanna go see a movie tomorrow?” - You asked.

„Sure. Text me the details and I'll be there. But I have to go now, see you tomorrow.” - Sadie said hanging up.

You suddenly fell onto your bed and felt so happy. This was the best day of your life.

Sorry guys this is so short I honestly have no excuse I just didn't have motivation to do anything longer :D Bye