Chapter 3

Hi everyone. I know some of you might think that I died for these 3 months..But I just didn't have motivation to write anything. I also finished the Ziggy Berman story, and started one with Max Mayfield! If you want to you can go check them out :)) Also tysm for almost 250 views OMG. Mwah bye loves enjoy this..

Next day you felt like you didn't want to go on the set, since you will see Sadie and that's the last thing you want. But Millie somehow got you out of your bed and you went anyway.

You and Sadie kept having eye contacts and you felt disappointed in yourself.

When Millie gave you the courage to go speak to her, you finally did.

„Hi.” - You said with a little smile hoping she would smile back.

„Hi” - Sadie said smiling back.

„How was your date yesterday?” - You asked awkwardly

„Well...Um...Pretty horrible. The guy turns out to be a real jerk and I think that I hate him.” - Sadie said sadly.

„Look, I'm sorry for everything. And I'm sorry your date was complete shit. But I should've been there for you, you are my best friend.” - You said.

Sadie just looked at you and started smiling even more.

„So are we good?” - You asked her.

„Yeah of course I couldn't be mad at you for too long! Come here.” - Sadie said as she hugged you.

You blushed pretty heavily but she didn't seem to notice.

„I'm sorry I have to go they are calling me to shoot a scene. Bye I'll talk to you later!” - You said in a hurry, when you turned around you almost screamed with excitement.

When you told Millie everything, she suggested something.

„You should ask her out.” - She said quickly.

„Oh my god you're going crazy.” - You said back.

„Y/n you have to tell her about your feelings.”

„No Millie! Forget about it, I'm not gonna ask Sadie out!” - You yelled at her.

„Fine. But you are doing a mistake. That's all I will say.” - Millie said while walking off, leaving you in confusion.

You were sitting in your bed and rethinking life deciding to call Sadie.

„Hey, um...I was thinking if you..um...” - You started talking.

„Yes..?” - Sadie asked confused.

„If you want to go out.” - You finally asked.

„Oh sure meet me in an hour at our spot I'll be there.” - Sadie said and then hang up.

As you were deciding what to wear Millie came into your room and looked shocked.

„And where are you going?” - She asked.

„I'm...going out with Sadie. But I won't tell her my feelings, it's just going out like friends because that's what we are.” - You said and looked at Millie seriously.

„Okay, fine. I believe you.” - Millie said.

„Shit! I'm going to be late! Bye, love you! I'll tell you everything that happens!!” - You said in a hurry to Millie.

When you finally arrived you saw Sadie waiting for you.

„Hi..I'm sorry I'm late, I- ran to here because I knew I was late and-” - You were saying out of breath.

„Oh my god are you good? You are red like a tomato, you should sit down.” - Sadie asked you while putting her hand on your face, you blushed again, but you were already all red in the face so it didn't really matter.

„I'm fine, thanks. So where do you wanna go?”

„Come with me.” - she said taking your arm. You wanted to kiss her so bad.

„We're here.” - Sadie said.

„You brought me to a lake? Thanks but I'd rather have a coffee.” - You said sarcastically.

„We have to wait until the sun is setting, c'mon it will be fun, and it will be so beautiful. Trust me.” - She said.

„Okay fine, so what are we gonna do until the sun sets?” - You asked.

„I don't know, you think of something.” - she said.

„Fine, then we will talk.” - You said.

„Wow you are very original.” - Sadie said back. - „So what should we talk about?”

„I don't know, you think of something.” - You said to her laughing.

You spent almost an hour talking and laughing, when you saw the sun finally setting.

„You were right this is beautiful.” - You said looking at the sky, when you turned around you saw Sadie staring at you.

„What?” - You asked her as you started blushing.

„You're all red in the face.” - Sadie said laughing.

„Shit.” - You thought.

You both stared at each other for a couple of moments, her eyes were so beautiful.

I will make you wait on purpose 😜
Even though I will probably write chapter 4 now I will post it tomorrow, if anyone cares. :D