Chapter 13

Vote, share, and leave a comment

Sunshines POV

I walk to the kitchen and see mommy cooking.

Laad a real housewife this inuh!

"Waah gwan mumz," I ask and watch as she smile and nod. I walk to the gym where I hear Speng and Alec.

I overheard them talking about a plan, mi a try eavesdrop but the stupid door push open and send mi falling in-front Alec.

Mi look up pan him in embarrassment and a likkle pain, Speng start dead wid laugh and to how the man laugh contagious mi end up start laugh too.

I got up and dust my clothes off, "what plan were we talking about?"

The two men looked over at each other and grinned, "Speng and I were discussing a plan.

Not we, and no, you won't know what that plan is" Alec said.

Oh well, would you look at that!

It seems like a good day to start an argument!

As mi fih say something I was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

Sabrina: Waaaahm good body?

Sunshine: Mi deh yah inuh fam wahm?

Sabrina: Mi deh yah, mi over yard suh come fimi when uh ready!

Sunshine: A lieeeee! Mi a come now or better yet a send Alec fren fih uh

Sabrina: Aie sah, uh see you, arite mek mi know when him leave out

When mi come off the phone mi see Alec a look pan mi and a smirk. Him know exactly wah mi a duh.

Speng look pan mi and say, "suh boss lady uh nuh see mi deh a gym how uh tell people seh mi a come pick dem up?"

I laughed at how he said it, and say,

" because it's not just anyone it's my cousin, someone who I love dearly. And when uh see her uh aguh see fih uhself".

Him look over to Alec and he nodded, "then mi caah guh pick her up sweaty, is a good thing mi walk wid a clean pair a clothes inah mi car.

Mek mi guh fih dem and wull a quick shower, uhm suh boss lady, uh fam have a man?".

'Uh have him right weh uh want him gyal!', My subconscious cheered.

"Uh know mi nuh know, when uh see her ask her nuh," I said laughing.

He shook his head and went to his car, mi turn and look pan Alec who thought he was off the hook for basically telling me to mind my own business earlier.

Whatever is his business is mine suh mi nuh know a wah him a medz.

I look at him from head to toe and roll my eyes,

"A nuff man inah ih midfield, a wah duh some boy dem think dem can style mi" I shout and run from the gym as if I was being chased by hungry lions.

Mi nuh look back but I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer to me!

I reach the top of the stairs and started gasping for air.

Laad mi out a shape and a gym inah mi house, dat nuh look good at all!

He grabbed my hands and pulled me to him, the mind did willing fih push him off and run but the body juss couldn't manage.

He lifted me from the ground as if I were a thin piece of feather and carried me bridal style to the baby's room.

He put me to stand and we both stood over the cribs admiring our beautiful children.

Laad them can sleep Mawsa, dem gwan like dem work wid armed guards.

I chuckle at the thought and Alec slapped me on my ass, mi realize him a get handsy suh mi pull weh.

After how him deal wid mi last night mi still tender and mi nuh deh pan dat right now.

"Move man, stop touch mi caah mi naah talk to uh". 

"Uh naffi talk to mi inuh b, juss lay down an open uh foot, mi wih duh the rest a the work," he said and  I started dying with laughter.

What a boy Raw!

I punched him playfully and he tried to push his hand into my shorts. Thank God Speng came to my rescue.

"Heeeeeyyyy, Oie deh unuh memba mi deh here", Speng said covering his face.

I laughed and gave him the key to my BMW, I sent him Sabrina's location and he was about to leave when mi hear the man say,

"How mi look?

Mi look arite?"

I furrowed my brows and look at the man who always looks so stoic and expressionless. Now with red checks and a confused face.

Speng was tall and had a caramel complexion, he had tattoos on his left hand only. He wore rings that were way too expensive for my liking.

He always wears black clothing and uh coulda always see him way too big gun a push out a him side.

Fih him gyal or whoever wash him clothes nuh affi worry bout a thing.

Unlike me!

Speng is as close to Alec as Ross but he never normally comes around this often. He has a chain of restaurants around the island and is said to be a very good chef.

Sabrina love her belly inuh suh that's a plus, I asked Alec multiple times and he told me Speng doesn't have a girlfriend.

I like Speng, he's respectful and a very caring friend to Alec, Sabrina nahve no man him nahve no woman so why not set them up?!

"Speng uh look good gwan!" I say to him and chuckle.
________________________________

Aguh mek unuh see Speng POV!🤝