1

All the males where situated in there seats looking around mumbling "is that everyone" "are we all here" "I'm not sure" "look there is a seat spear" at once to each other curious of what was going on.

Birds chipped softly as the sounds of crunching from footsteps where made as a female was making her way down the path. "A girl" asked rain confused as he watched her make he way to Iland, pd looked softly at the screen smiling "ahh yes Moon Jia, she is incredible I would really look forward to what she has to bring" he proudly spoke about though a father talk about his daughter "she's been training the longest but took a break, many would remember her from the sm rookies but she has grown a lot l, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't recognize her" he added on softly the praise rolling of his tongue. Zico watched carefully through the screen until it lit up with recognition "I remember her, I'm excited for what she will bring, but I'm a little confused on why she was added not in a bad way of course". He rushed out looking at the pd who looked back at him smiling brighter "the reason well as we are in a new era I wanted to bring something new to the table something people probably wouldn't have thought of, I wanted to add a special trainee who was a female to see how it plays out maybe many people would be interested in a group that has variety and isn't just subjugated to one thing, adding a female would also help bring in a lot more fans and maybe a lot more open opinions" he replied quite proud of his idea as rain and zico nodded very interested on how this would turn out.

The girl walked following a path her short hair blowing in the wind as she looked around smiling to herself "oh my god am I being abducted" she blurted out when she came to a building "wait no robots are going to kill me aren't they, I knew it i saw it in a dream one time" she blabbed on gaining laughs from rain, zico and pd. She slowly approached the door she giggled and knocked a little "do you want to build a snowman" she mumbled holding herself back from fully laughing then the door opened making her jump a little. Making her gasp dramatically "you heathens" she splutterd out whilst gasping but she made her way inside. Her mouth wide open taking in the surroundings until she made it through the path way mumbling about rich CEOs. One look as she got to the entrance where everyone sat made her a little nervous, there was so many people, could she even talk to them, what is she panics, she doesn't even recognize faces all raced through her mind as she stepped in side, she was sure she heard mumbles of "omg a girl" "I'm confused" "is this even allowed" "would she be okay" "she's so small" "awww cute" but she felts stares burning through her she turned her head to see a man in a grey jacket looking towards her biting down her blush she looked down, shit he's hot she thought as she slowly made her way towards an empty seat which happened to be next to a cute little one who was wearing a cap she smiled softly before sitting down.

Suddenly the number 12 changed to 13 confusing many people including Jia, a voice soon blared out startling her but she couldn't concentrate on the voice as she was contemplating how her performance would go, would she do well, would she not, would the guys think she is weak link all of that overlapping each other in her mind before a boy next to her cut her from her thoughts introducing himself shyly "h-hi I'm taki" smiling a little as he did so, Jia couldn't help but find him cute "lovely to meet you taki, I'm Jia" she answered back softly watching the boys eyes light up "like the moon jia, from SM rookies" he asked excitedly she could literally feel his excitement roll of him effecting her as well "that's the one she replied with looking around at everyone the one in the grey jacket still looking towards her attentively making her cheek redden a little as he did so. She was so caught up everything that she never noticed a tall male walking to the middle on the stage until she heard a voice "hi I'm Seon" she looked interested, let's see how he is she thought