2

Soon enough the performance seemed to start leaving Jia's eyes locked giving her full attention, of course if you looked clearly his eyes held nervousness not that she blamed him it was hard being the first to perform she didn't know if she could have that kind of confidence. She was impressed for someone with nervousness to be able to perform such a song though looking around she saw the confused looks of others and she saw the look on the smiley cute one she couldn't help but adore. Soon enough the performance came to an end and it was vote time. She slowly put her hand up she admitted she has respect for this man one that's been through a survival show before she knew deep down that if anyone knows how this works it was him and of course she was a little threatened at that but admiration overpowered that he kept going despite everything she would assume he was a little desperate he seemed like the type to do anything to get what he wants.

She looked around as slowly more performances went and gone she has to admit she couldn't keep her eyes of the one who called himself Jay there was something about him something that drew her in she wanted to know more about him so of course she voted for the guy he when seeing her vote looked straight at her and winked a little leaving her flustered cheeky bugger she thought. Soon enough her time came nerves going heywire what it went wrong, what if no one votes for me, could she do it, all these thoughts in her head as she made her way up to the stage.

"Hello I'm Jia and I'm 19 years old, please treat me like how you would treat others" she softly spoke catching Jay of guard, her accent was alluring he could listen any day he wanted to listen to, he could tell she wasn't from Korea and he was intrigued. Soon enough her performance started performing Jimin lie. His eyes moved as her body moved and as soon as her performance ended he locked eyes with her again smirking as her cheeks flushed deeply mumbling "cute" his partner Sunghoon looking at him with a raised eyebrow before grinning and teasing him a little.