ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

She was working on that mysterious article and collect much information without permission but for forward information she must have permission but her akkadbaghha hell bent that he won't gives her permission .

It's night time and today the RATHORE MANSION is silent no noise , no chatters as the hummingbird and creepy girl is deep into completing her assignments and that akkadbaghha gives her extra assignment so she couldn't have time for looking into her own assignment . How rude !

Aryan himself notices this and come down only to find his maa and Di is talking something . He didn't has glance of his jungli since they come from office so he moves towards her room . After completing the distance he knock the door but no response .

" Why she is not opening the door ? " he talked himself and again knocked but again no response . He decided to use spare key . He come back from his room by taking out spare key and unlocked the door and sees what shouldn't be seen by anybody , he turned himself with embarrassment .

As imlie hear someone knocking door when she is taking her relaxing bubble bath . She knows at this time only Aryan come to give her extra assignment or his today's scolding session is not complete yet so she ignored . When she was wearing bathrobe again hear but why would she gives him importance when he is not giving her permission .

When she didn't hear anything for 5 minutes she comes out and started changing into her silk nighty . When she was buttoning her shirt and completed with pant she hear turning knob and within second Aryan appears only to make her screams and turned her back facing him .

" Tum iha ka karat ho ? "
( What are you doing here ? )She asked while buttoning her shirt hastily and turned to face him .

" Vo .. vo I ... You .. morning ... Cafe ... " Not again this stammering Aryan kicked him in his mind .

" Conditionva same hi Hain Mr. Fast forward , toka bas humka permissionva dei do , tohar kaam aajse se hi shuru Kar dete Hain "
( condition are same , Mr. Fast forward , you just have to grant your permission , your work will starts from today itself ) she again tried her luck and as same he became deaf and walked out of room leaving huffing and puffing imlie and she again engaged into her work .

Next morning at dinning table , Preeta come and all are on dinning table expect imlie as she leave early telling it's important work but the awkwardness clearly visible on Aryan as he couldn't bear these closeness with any of girl . He was not at all comfortable with it but who was going to say this to badi maa and this chipku preeta .

" Ary baby Dekho maine tumhare liye tumhare favourite pasta banaya hain "
( Ary baby , see I made your favourite pasta just for you ) Preeta said and serving him being all touchy but only stopped as his phone ring and Aryan thanks the caller for calling him and saved him from this over chipku preeta .

But the caller ID makes everyone's eyes like saucer . The person himself was in shocked to see it's as ...

' My lioness ❤️ '

With frown Preeta pick up the call and kept it on speaker thinks to gives some earful to this girl .

" Good morning Jaana ! I know darling that nothing for good stale bread ( preeta ) making you uncomfortable but baby don't forget about our dinner date and night stay at my apartment my cutie pie and don't blush ha , tum khud hume raspberry se kam laal Nahi banate ho "
( You yourself makes me red like raspberry )

The ascent of speaking English making Aryan amused because he knows who called him . He smirked at himself and thinks how the person herself denied on his face about this deal !

" Aru kon Hain yeh ? Hume nahi bataya ? Aur awaj bhi suni suni si lag rahi thi Nahi Arpi ?! "
( Aru who is she ? You don't tell us ? And voice also seems like we knows that , isn't it Arpi ? ) Maa bombarded questions , and Aryan was getting red by passing time as what that mad girl called him ' cutie pie ' he has his shy smile while avoiding the gaze from family members .

" Maa dekho to kaise laal ho Raha hain . Pakka koi khas Hain , par UNB tumhe to ladkiyo se allergy thi na to yeh ? "
( Maa , looked at him , how blush spreading over him . 100% sure that she is someone special , But UNB you has allergy from girls so this ? ) Arpita's questions makes him broke his bubble and felt his cheek and neck warm . He make an excuse to himself and goes to office .

" Abhi to bhag Raha Hain , Ghar aa tab dekhte Hain tujhe "
( You are escaping now but you also has to come home , we will see you ) Arpita screams and giggles also , how can she unable recognise the voice 🤭.

" Arpi kon hai yeh ladki ? Aur Mera Jo Sapna Hain imlie aur aru ke liye uska kya ? "
( Arpi who is that girl ? And what about my dream of aru and imlie ? ) Narmada asked Arpita and seeing Arpita nodding means that girl is ...

" Means that girl is ... " Narmada asked her daughter hopefully and she guesses right . Her aru is in safe hands . But pouted as she wanted to sees their moment. She knows that both will act as enemy at home so why not follow aru or track his number .

" Arpi chal mere Saath "
( Arpi come with me ) Narmada asked Arpita takes her to the room and forgot about badi maa and that chipku chudail . Both decided to follow Aryan and sees who is their raste Ka kata .

Aryan decided to talk to her sorry HIS LIONESS ❤️ and drives towards office with goofy smile.

GIVES LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋
Next update in 30 votes and comments !
S

eethalakshmir. Done dear ! As per your wish I write it in English .