ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Aryan enter into office only after composing himself not all red like tomato . His eyes are searching for her and found her as her usual place but only to be engaged with her iPad only . But the man whom he hated most in his life was stick near her cubicle like a leech .

It's fume him and the man who was shying some moments ago now again red not of shyness but with range . He reached behind that man and asked him very cold voice or taunt you can say anything that you want  .

" Mr. Tripathi you have to submit your article till 9.am and you didn't start till now . Strange ! Do you really care for your reputation of senior journalist of Bhaskar Times ? "

His indirect taunt makes that man farious and it's like tight slap on his face from younger than him . Yeah that true Aditya is nearly 35 years old and Aryan is 27 years ( in my story ) . The office filled with whispers and gosspis . How AKT could takes this insult .

" Hume Nahi pata tha Mr. Rathore ki aap apni office ki intern ke liye itne possessive Hain ? Kya baat hain . Aapki yahi care , yahi dedication Baki sabhi employee or intern par bhi kyun Nahi hain ? Oh sorry I forgot, baki sabhi todhi na aapke saath aapke hi Ghar me rahte Hain vo bhi Shaadi se pahle matlab ab ise hum kya bole . "
( I am unaware of the fact Mr. Rathore that you are this much possessive about intern in your office ? Wow amazing ! Why Your care and your dedication is not for other employees and interns ? Oh sorry I forgot , all others don't live with you , in your own house , that too before marriage . What I do call it now ! )

" Live-in relationship " the voice come from behind and the owner of the voice is his lioness aka imlie . While Aryan who fisting and realising his hand just to control his anger not to knock down this man , get stunned . And Aditya who knows that Aryan has bad in handling the temper , provoking him to frame him in negative character get shocked and amused .

Imlie who is hearing his nonsense till now . From the moment she entered this man is stuck to her like parasite and she was just ignoring him and this man like mad talking to himself , get up and walked into middle and tried to protect Aryan or this man from knock down .

Imlie : Live-in relationship Mr. Tripathi . Abhaie aap puchhat rahi na ki Ka Kahi hain humar Aryan ke ghar pe rahne Ka , to usi Ka javab de di hum . Ab aap itna niche girke aapn hi patni ke baare ma ito ghatiya likhat rahi , vu Ka tha title va , ha Yaad aayi Gaya ' ANNIVERSARY KE DIN MILA SABSE ACHCHA GIFT , PATI KO CHHOD KAR APNE HI BOSS KE SAATH ...' i jo humre aur Aryan ki baarema likhat rahi na , konsa ise hamar ijjat bad gayi rahi ! Aur vaisan bhi humar pahli Shaadi kuchho maniye rakhi Nahi u kya haina , Jab humar jabardasti byah karai na to hum sirf 17 saal 11 mahine ke the matlab under age , to vo Shaadi hui nahi . Bohot Kuchho Hain Mr. Tripathi aapko batavi ke khatir magar Ka haina hum Kuch logo ki Tarah dusran ke jindagi me taka zaki Karke aap kimti samay barbad Nahi Kar sakat haina . Aaj Ka rangarang karyakam ihi khatam hui Gaya Hain , kam kar lo , reports devika hai sabka ...

( you just stressed yourself na what to name the I live along with Aryan , so I gave the answer . You can stoop so low and can write the shit about your own wife , what was that article ha , get it ' RECEIVED THE BEST GIFT ON ANNIVERSARY , LEAVING HUSBAND WITH HER OWN BOSS ... ' This shit what you wrote about me and Aryan , which one has increased our reputation ? And by the way , my first marriage didn't hold any importance as when tied in forceful marriage I was 17 year and 11 month old means underage , so this can't considered as marriage . There are many things that you don't know but I am not the person who will peep into other personal space and waste my precious time . Today's colourful program come to end , do work you have to submit your report )

And saying this she clapped her hand moved towards her cubicle . Aryan grinned and gives his lopsided smiled to Aditya clearly stating look I am the winner here wala look .

After entering into his cabin , he asked his manager to tell all intern to come in boarding room , there are almost 16 intern including her . Soon all comes along with her . She is totally in savage mood today that man really get into her nerves . 

He turned his attention to all and asked his manager to bring the report as an group project .

" So everyone is only making assignment by their own but now you have to do group project that we are going to gives you. You have to write report what you analyses on the basis of title of some old report from Bhaskar Times " and saying this he divided groups of 3 person working on same article . But the thing is imlie left alone because she didn't have any partner .

" Sir , hamar pass to partner hi Naai Hain " ( I don't have any partner ! ) She said only to get his expression like ' you have me baby ' she is enough capable of reading his expression .

" You are actually very much good intern and yeah your writing skills are also good , that's why you didn't have any partner . But if difficulty, you can come to me I will try to solve it . " He said while manager distribute the title to each group .

Aryan was only looking at her , she wanted to jumped on him and hugged him tightly out of happiness and can't wait to do it . He finally gives her permission . She looked at him grinning and wished with his boyish smile making her feel something like chills .

" You have total 7 days to submit what you have given , now move and think about your project " saying this he left not before glancing her.  She was so happy that as soon as he left , she like hopping rabbit ran behind him to thanks him in her own way which is very unique .

GIVES LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋
Next update in 35 votes and comments !