Character Aesthetics and Prologue

"She was a rose in the hands of those, who had no intention of keeping her."

Lily Azreal Rain was the definition of purity. Though life wasn't fair, she had an inner strength that helped her overcome the adversities that life threw at her. Her optimism and enthusiasm for life were an infectious force. The way she would look at the world would light up your soul. But her kindness was also the reason for her misery, she was too nice to be so cruel to people. She was a smile on the face of those who had none to give. She was a song in the heart of those, who had no choice but to listen.

Aiden Lias Eric described in a word was cold. It was like he hated everyone and everything. He had no friends and everyone was just a means to an end. He looked at the world with such darkness that it was impossible to be near him without getting hurt. He was the definition of an antisocial person. 

It was only when he met Lily that he finally saw a ray of hope.

His Lily.

For him, She was that rain, that drenched him and gave him life.

"She was the rose that couldn't be destroyed, even by the hand of those, who had no intention of keeping her. She was the song that couldn't be censored, even by the deaf. She was the light that couldn't be extinguished, even by the blind. She was the rose that was never meant to be given away, even by the ones who had no right to take her, but not all are lucky enough to have her in their lives.", Aiden Lias Eric.

***

*First Glimpse*

"A Kiss." He said and I blinked in surprise.

"You know kissing burns calories. It's not actually like running and jogging but it can burn up to 5-6 calories a minute. Kissing also makes your facial muscles strong. That's why it's good for your health and your heart. It also helps to build and maintain your immune system. Also-" before I could complete my words he pulled me flush against him and silenced me with a kiss.

I looked at him in horror and pulled back. How dare he interrupt me?

"You speak a lot.", he whispered and held me tighter.

"Fine. I will stay silent and will not speak even a word from now." I glared at him angrily." You Aiden Lias Eric, I'll not tell you the science behind kissing. I-"

"Lily Azreal Rain shut up and kiss me."

***

Aesthetics by YT_BookAwards_Covers

Lily Rain

Aiden Eric

First of all, Thank you so much for giving this book and me a chance

First of all, Thank you so much for giving this book and me a chance. I don't know if you'll like it or not but the fact that you at least gave it a look has me happy.

1. This request is from the bottom of my heart, if you find anything which is offending or wrong, please write to me.

2. English is not my first language, so there may be.. no not maybe... there will be grammatical mistakes or other errors, please tag me if you find them. I'll correct it.

3. Do not! I repeat do not spread toxicity.

4. The first few chapters aren't really impressive but trust me it gets better with each passing chapter.

5. All copyrights of this book belong to me, so for the love of God don't steal.

6. If you feel like you are not enjoying the book halfway, you are more than welcome to step out of it. I don't want you to waste your time and write hateful comments because trust me this book is a comfort book and as much as I care for the readers' comfort, I don't want to feel disheartened reading the bad comments.

7. I'm always ears to suggestions and ideas, if you feel that something should be added or you can give better ideas for a particular scene, you are always welcome to comment on that or pm me. I'll definitely put your advice into consideration.

8. This book will make you cringe, laugh, or maybe tear up once or twice but I can assure you that it'll definitely make you smile, and warm your heart.

Lastly, if anytime you feel alone, want anyone to talk to or just want to rant your frustration out, you're always welcome to message me.

Love <3