2. The Scar of Love.

First of all, let me thank my darling TheGalaxy_Rider for this lovely header

First of all, let me thank my darling TheGalaxy_Rider for this lovely header. Thank you love. <3

"You know Brand Adhesive Bandages made their first appearance on the market in 1920. The earliest versions were made by hand, measuring three inches wide and eighteen inches long." I said while carefully wrapping his fist in gauze.

I had been shooting facts here and there so that he doesn't feel any pain while I tend to his wounds but it seemed like he didn't feel any pain at all. He just kept on looking at me with a blank face. His green eyes hinted nothing but disinterest.

"Do you always stay silent or today is some special occasion?", I asked him while I neared his face to clean the wound with the antiseptic we bought at the drug store a few minutes ago.

"Why did I ask your help?", he murmured under his breath, still looking at me with that same blank expression. I had to clear my throat before I could continue.

"You're the only one who can talk here and I'm running out of conversation topics," I explained with a small smile, hoping he would get the hint and continue to talk, instead of remaining silent as a normal person would do.

"I doubt that.", he finally said with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes and placed a bandaid on the left of his forehead which had a small cut.

"You haven't told me how you got hurt? You aren't a criminal, are you?" I asked cautiously. He looked at me as if he was never serious about me before.

"What if I am?", he said gravely.

The probability that this gorgeous guy was a criminal is one by two.

"You're joking, right?", I asked in disbelief. He looked at me with a blank expression.

Nineteen-year-old girl found dead in a park due to her stupidity.

"I'm not a criminal.", he concluded in a statement. I looked at him with a confused expression."I got into a slight accident and got hurt. Don't be scared."

"Who? Who's scared?", I said with a nervous laugh. "Not me for sure. Why would I be scared of you? I know Karate and I can protect myself.", I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sure."

Damn his Corpse Husband voice.

"Do you know that the word karate comes from 'kara', which means empty and 'te', which means hand?"

"Am I irritating you with my talks?" I asked because I didn't want him to leave, it's been a long since I'd a company besides my buddy.

"No." My heart fluttered with happiness. He didn't find my talks annoying as others did.

"You're so sweet, darling." His eyes snapped towards mine and I saw a spark in his eyes.

"Darling?"

"You won't tell me your name. I had to call you by something."