Fragile Beginnings

"Ag! ah! AH! Nnn..." he screamed as he uwu and cutely came everywhere.

"Oh daddy yes! Get that thing right in there! " he screamed as the worn paw patrol spinbrush whirrled in his tiny tight asshole. The big man shoved the toothbrush so far up his asshole he swore he felt the bristles tear into flesh. God damn these puppies are smokin, he thought to himself. The pain surprisingly felt amazing, the older weird man has now grabbed a skye paw patrol toothbrush and is gagging the bottom bitch. He moaned loudly as the paw patrol bristles rumbled and tumbled against his asshole folds, the pleasure was amazing. "Ah! Ah! DADDY!!!" the femboy yelled. the man shoved it farther into his asshole, and GRABBED a third one and tried to brush his hair with it, getting all tangled into the boys hair, he then shoved the ass toothbrush covered in chase and shit, farther till it was all the way into his intestine. The stank of the shit in his already piss and cum covered hair smelled so bad. He just had to vomit. all over the skye toothbrush that was still being jammed in his mouth. it was almost freeing, in a way the frail femboy could never have imagined. he wanted this to go on forever.

He couldn't yell for help as the toothbrush covered in the pink dog got rammed down his throat. Oh but it felt so good to him. Too fucking good for a kids toothbrush. This was like a fever dream. The frail boy had never had this much action in his little femboy life. It felt so good. sooo fucking good. he couldn't stop moaning and shitting and farting and peeing, his poor little cock could barely take it. he loved the feel of the piss as it squirted all throughout the pleasure-filled scene. it was so hot and sweaty in the small room that the piss stayed warm. he really liked that. the thought of the piss just made him pee and pee and cum and cum so fucking much as his body was being oh how sexily destroyed.