Paw Patrol! They're on a roll?

"Ya like it bb?" the man called out over his tiny little whines and whimpers, he was fucking so hard it was throbbing he then stuffed his fist up his ass, leaving the toothbrush in his intestines, on, full speed, he continued with his feet and nipples too, he stopped pulling his hair to hold on to him, he loved hearing his little moans. The big man shoved it till it dribbled a little blood, he wiped the vomit with his foot, he then gave him a foot job, all the while gagging him and is doing all this, nipples, gagging,ass fuck,jacking and hair pulling, it was pleasure paradise, but also painful.
The bottom moaned and groaned as the toothbrush was set loose in his intestines. this was greater than he'd ever imagined. he peed so fucking much the bed had started to sink in as it got soaked with piss and cum. the writer then realized it is sunday and he has church in the morning, but he won't stop. the writers mind is dirty. dirtier than all the sins people carry. his mind could never be cleansed by jesus's so called crucifixion.
"Baby...what about me?? Don't you...love me too...." the man cried as he continued fisting the tiny femboy, he enjoyed pleasuring him but was feeling horni and his dick won't let down, the writer here also cant stop, they're crazy, their mind is soo dirty. He continued writing: he rubbed his nipples so fast they were like rocks. He almost came from watching the femboy in pleasure and agony.
"AAAUH~ AAAAAUUUH~" the fragile boy screamed in agony as the big strong fists of the huge man shoved the still-spinning paw patrol toothbrush further into his slimey insides. how was it going to ever come out? if he was going to have to shit this toothbrush out, oh he couldn't wait. him imagining this scenario as the huge man kept fisting and fisting his now loose asshole made him somehow hornier than he already was. he never knew there could be a level of hornyness this, big. this, freeing.
"Oh, Baby boy you enjoying this..?~" he said as he maneuvered over, shifting the boy on his lap, his fist now out, the dirty blonde man, maybe in his 20s, with his blue eyes, looked at him, he lifted him, and pushed him onto his dick and slowly slid him in, pushing the toothbrush further and further till it actually went into his stomach, or atleast is on the verge of falling all the way in, in his deep braiding voice he called out "come on darling.. cry for daddy hm?"