On a Roll Downhill...

"Oh, Baby boy you enjoying this..?~" he said as he maneuvered over, shifting the boy on his lap, his fist now out, the dirty blonde man, maybe in his 20s, with his blue eyes, looked at him, he lifted him, and pushed him onto his dick and slowly slid him in, pushing the toothbrush further and further till it actually went into his stomach, or atleast is on the verge of falling all the way in, in his deep braiding voice he called out "come on darling.. cry for daddy hm?"
"OH!~ OOOAAAUUUUUUGHH!~" The little boy screamed as hard and as loudly as he could, the toothbrush vibrating his intestines and the dick moving swiftly in and out of him made him orgasm the hardest he'd ever orgasmed in his life. The bed, now soaking in a mass of bodily fluids, started to crack under the continuing pressure of the men fucking eachother on top of it. The strong man managed to push the toothbrush out of the small boy's intestine and into his stomach, he now stopped jacking him off and pulled him off and swiftly brought him off the bed "shall we move to the floor, darling?" he said as he made him straddle him.
Before the little man could say anything, he was thrusted onto the floor. WHAM. his fragile body was in an immense amount of pain, but also pleasure. he never wanted this to fantasy to end. he felt the battery case of the toothbrush snap off of the body of the spinbrush, moving around in his large intestine. he started screaming and crying. yelling and yelling for the sake of his body, but the big man only thought of these as cries of pleasure, not agony, so he continued.
The giant thrusted him ontop of him, over and over till he came, the man was exhausted but wanted to help the little boy do what he wanted, he assumed he was still being pleasured "Are you okay..?" he moved him off him and onto a nice blanket on the bed, a couple unopened toothbrushes sat next to him.