Chapter 2

In another part of the city, the news had already reached a man twirling in his office's chair looking outside the large windows at the city. He had large black eyes. His face well curved like the Greek gods. His messy hair tied neatly and letting others fall on his forehead. His shirt was tightly hanging on his body showing his well worked out body. His skin was flawless but the aura oozing out from him was not for a weakling.
He closed his eyes and at this he looked like an innocent kid well pampered by his parents. He's outer beauty would easily deceive an onlooker.
After close to ten minutes of frozeness the man could be seen clenching his jaws and then he let out a smirk then returned to his original position. No one could tell what was going through his mind. After what seemed to be an eternity he opened his wide-doe like- black eyes turned on his seat and finally let out a laugh that it's emotion couldn't be known. Then he turned his seat facing the window again holding to his tummy then all of a sudden his facial expressions turned stoic. What a chameleon!
He was well known as Mr.V. His moves hardly known. He was a mystery to all except two people who were his closest friends and considered as family.
He was the youngest among the three friends but was the strongest from his physicality to emotions. His games were all unpredicted even sometimes his friends felt like beating him to a pulp.
Earlier on his minion had called to inform him of what had just happened at the president's office but the mighty man did not even react to the minion and just hang up the call. This man was truly a mystery that needed to be solved.
Those who knew him new better than to mess with him. It would be a joke but it would turn to be read in your eulogy as the cause of death. Some called him the devil's son but others just saw him as the devil himself. He was colder than ice itself. But the man was too reserved.
His father, used to wonder what kind of person he'd end up being as he was the kind of aloof child. He loved his own space ,he'd study the whole day and his breaks were meant to play video games. His father was worried as he thought he was being like that because of lacking a mother figure in his life since his mother passed on at his birth but even hiring a nanny didn't impact him at all.
He'd take him out to the fun park but the boy would end up sitting on a swing to just stare at other kids of his age playing and having fun. What his father liked about him was his genius being that he at most skipped several classes and ended up joining his father's business at the tender age of 16. He became CEO at 18 and he took his father's business to a great level surprising those who had been in the company longer than him. At least the old man was proud of his son but even at work he was known as the cold CEO that many of his employees feared him.