Chapter4

"President Tom Brandy dead" "it's in every media platforms hah!" Liam laughed of. These was the best news in his entire life. His longtime mission was finally a success and he was all in smiles. No one messes with him and goes Scot free. The man had promised to pass down the seat to him but that son of a woman decided to go against him and give it to someone else. This was a grave mistake the man made and he was now paying for it.
They had worked with the man the last term and everything was fine until he overheard a conversation of the man with some unknown person. He loathed him since then and he had no option to eliminate him.
...
V entered the hotel with all the staff bowing their heads at him as they greeted him. Despite being cold it always surprised everyone that V usually responded to their greetings unlike other bosses so as much as they feared him they loved him too. He couldn't help but smirk as he passed the longue when he saw the live broadcast that the president's death was everywhere. The people he passed were all shocked and filled with grieve to know their beloved president was gone and the cause of his death was unknown. Some were even crying that made V to wonder why anyone would she'd tears over some politician yet they weren't even relatives leave alone close family. He just shook his head and entered his private elevator.he didn't like to watch some stupid drama. The elevator stopped at his private floor where his friends were waiting for him." The workaholic is finally here!" Kook stood up to greet his mighty friend with their signature greetings. Liam followed suit to join the signature greetings before the three men sat leisurely on the coaches. Liam who was best at mixing alcoholic drinks stood up again to fetch V something to drink before they started their mini celebration. No one would ever understand what runs in the brains of this men.
"So Liam what's your next move?" V questioned the man who was busy at the mini bar." Not so fast ma'am. Let's celebrate as the cat's finally dead" " he was really proving to be indestructible" " I still wonder why you chose working with him. I never trusted him from the very beginning" V had always warned his beloved friend that that man would one day go against him but Liam had always proved to be the hard headed as he is and now they last result was to completely eliminate him which he'd found not and easy task as Tom proved to have seven indestructible lives. He'd never seen such a man despite the three of them being more powerful than Tom. Liam just gave the look of ' don't tell me I told you so'. He had once been thinking that V was a foreteller as everything he warned him about always came haunting him and would eventually regret.