Mating with the White Lioness

They arrived at the Love room as like always it looked the same as every time Izuku comes here.

Though Izuku was nervous, not of having sex with Botan since he's done it with both Kronii and Alice up to this point, but he was nervous with how Botan will act once they start since because she's a lioness things could get wild.

You ready?" Botan asked as she got onto the bed

I-I.....I think so..." Izuku said as he followed her

Once they got onto the bed the two laid there for a while as Izuku was held close to her as she had a tight grip on him(I know she's not as strong as Kanata or Noel but the girls are still a lot stronger than him).

Don't worry, I maybe a lioness but I will never do anything to hurt you" Botan said as she smiled

O-Okay" Izuku said

Botan nodded as she kissed him on the lips as he let her explore his mouth as the two went and started making out which lasted for ten minutes.

After that they released to get some air as a string of saliva was seen as Botan smiled.

I see you had a lot of practice with Kronii and Alice" Botan said

Yeah..." Izuku said

Botan removed all of her and Izuku's clothes as she let him see her breast at its finest nice and close.

She went down til she saw his D and began sucking on it causing him to moan while her tail was massaging his cheek which made him feel even better.

Ah-Ahhhhh" Izuku moaned as Botan continued to suck on his D

Once done Botan moved position with her breast on his face causing his face to heat up.

Kronii told me that you had some of her milk, so why don't you have mine" Botan said, Izuku nodded as he put his mouth to one of her nipples and began sucking on them causing her to moan as she got louder and louder with every minute that passed

After that everything became hot as the sounds of moaning were heard as everyone was very glad that the room was built to be soundproof.