Chapter 9

The next few weeks went on like that.

Wanda would wake up big and she would have breakfast with Natasha then go with her to the gym. In the evenings she started joining the team for dinners and movie nights. And when Wanda woke up little, Natasha would make her breakfast and help her change into comfy little clothes, playing with her and caring for her. Usually in the afternoon Steve or Sam or even Vision sometimes would come and play with Wanda so the Widow could still get in some training.

Somethings had been rearranged as time went on, like the changing table and cushioned rocking chair that had been for Wanda's room moved into Nat's room as the little wanted to sleep in there more often than not, and having those things in there made it easier for them. They didn't think much about the implications, just did what was best for them without making a big deal out of it. Their routines were good and Nat found herself feeling happier than she had in a long time.

"Tasha.." A little voice cut through her sleep in a half-whisper. Nat smirked but kept her eyes shut. Wanda tried again, "Tasha up?"

The redhead with her eyes still closed said, "No Tasha is asleep."

"No seeps Tasha." She felt Wanda climb to lay on top of her.

"Mmm sorry, Tasha is sleeping." The woman said again, letting her head fall to the side and pretending to snore. Wanda giggled. Natasha loved making Wanda laugh, which started to happen more and more.

The little gently poked Nat's cheek with more giggling, "No seeps. Up, up."

Suddenly Natasha wrapped her arms tightly around Wanda, opening her eyes and making a roaring sound. The girl squealed with delight at the action, enjoying the safe thrill. Nat laughed along with her and greeted her, "Oh good morning, detka. You aren't still sleeping are you?"

"No you." Wanda corrected her with more giggles.

"Me? No, I'm awake." She gave a cheeky grin.

"Tasha silly." The little witch declared happily.

"A little bit." Nat confessed then patted her bottom, "Come on, let's get changes before breakfast."

The Widow climbed out of bed with Wanda, the little reaching behind her as Nat took her to the changing table, "Zaya."

"Leave Zaya for a minute, okay?" The woman got her situated on the changing table and pulled off her pajama pants with unicorns prancing on them.

Wanda pouted, twisting in the direction of the bed and pointing, "Zaya peas."

"Hold still baby. It'll be just a minute." Nat re-centered her on the table and peeled open the adhesive tags on her diaper. "Can you show me where your eyes are sweetheart?

She asked in attempt to keep her busy. Wanda eager to show she could, pointed to her eyes. The Widow smiled approvingly, "Very good baby. Now how about your ears?"

Wanda's fingers grazed along the shell of her ear. Nat finished wiping the girl clean and nodded, "Good, what about your mouth?"

The little pressed her lips together as she rubbed her fingers over them. The Widow asked her, getting the clean diaper underneath her. "And where's your tummy?"

"Here!" She said lifting up her shirt to show Nat. The woman moved to help pull it the rest of the way off.

"You're so smart." Natasha praised. She reached under the changing table where she had started to keep some clothing for her. She quickly got her dressed in a onesie, snapping the buttons closed over the diaper, then got her into a comfy pants and a pink sweater with a rainbow on it. Wanda looked at the shirt that had been put on her and grinned at it.