Flower

It's an extremely long oneshot this time. I don't want to ruin your feels with cliffhangers lol.

Also, you are a daughter of Poseidon (yes, we all love our big bro Persassy!)

Without any further ado... good luck!

-Nico's POV-

Bianca Y/N di Angelo, my sweet little 4 year old daughter, skipped merrily into my office.

In case you're wondering, yes, I did made Y/N as Bianca's middle name.

It has been 7 years since Y/N and I got married, I remembered it like it was yesterday.

"DADDY! DADDY!" Bianca squealed, snapping me out of my daze that I often get when I think of Y/N.

"Daddy! Guess what? Auntie Annie said that it's mother's day tomorrow, and I wanna give a present to my Mommy!"

I chuckled, "Flower, I told you, she's Auntie Annabeth at home, but at school she's Mrs. Jackson. Be polite."

"Okay, Daddy." she smiled, then she looked around, "Is my Mommy here yet, Daddy? I never saw her."

"She's... staying somewhere else right now," I smiled, then I had a great idea, "Want to go visit her on Mother's Day?"

"Yes please!" Bianca answered as I hoisted her into my arms. I laughed as she flung her little arms around my neck, screaming, "THANK YOU, DADDY!"

"Let's go pack our bags then, we should be able to arrive by morning."

-flashback- (in third person pov)

"Oh- oh man, oh man, oh man!" Nico panicked, "Hold on, Y/N! We'll be in the hospital soon!"

Nico rushed Y/N into the Operation Room, "Doctor, please- I-"

Mrs. Solace placed a hand on Nico's shoulder, "Don't worry, Nico. We know."

"I- alright then, thank you." Nico breathed, still panicking slightly as he watched his wife being taken away in a trolley, "Keep her safe! I'll be waiting out here Amore Mio!"

1 hour later.

Nico was pacing back and forth at the waiting room, waiting anxiously for the baby to be delivered.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a very happy Mrs. Solace, "Nico! Oh Nico... it's a girl! A baby girl!"

"WHAT?" Nico yelled, getting weird looks from the other patients, "A girl?!"

"A girl!"

"Oh my gods," Nico slumped on his seat, wiping his sweating forehead with a handkerchief, "I'm a dad..." then he jumped up, "I'M A DAD!"

The whole waiting room applauded with joy. And Nico, forgetting that he was in the hospital, turned magenta. 

"May I... may I go in now?" Nico asked the doctor.

"She's all yours," Mrs. Solace smiled, "And congratulations, Nico." she walked out.

Nico hesitantly knocked on the door, "Uh... Y/N? Love? Are you-"

Nico gasped, in Y/N's arms was a beautiful baby girl, her eyes were shut and she had a peaceful, happy expression plastered on her face.

Nico walked forward, his eyes swarmed with tears of joy, "Oh my gods... Y/N..."

"Hey Nico" Y/N smiled, "Say hello to Bianca di Angelo."

Nico shakily took his daughter in his arms, "Hello... mini Y/N. I- uh, can she have your name as her middle name?"