Summer

Godly Parent: free to choose

-Third Person's POV-

"I'm booooorrrreeeeeeddd..." Percy wailed.

"Me toooooo," Leo joined in.

It was Summer. The Seven, Nico, and Y/N had come back from school to Camp Half-Blood.

And after a few weeks of training, dealing with new campers, hanging out together, cleaning the stables, deadly practice and all that, the bunch had nothing to do.

Annabeth looked up from her book, "You could do your extra credit homework," she said to Percy.

Jason gasped, "Who would do such a thing?!"

"Don't torture the poor guy, Annie," Frank said soothingly, seeing that Percy was avoiding Annabeth's eye contact.

"We could go hiking," Piper suggested.

"Or to the beach," Hazel said.

"The beach!" you said, "Now that, is a great idea!"

Leo's stomach grumbled, "And a picnic," he said, "A picnic is a great idea too."

"I've got McDonalds," Nico piped up, "I'll bring-"

Percy started complaining, "But we already had-"

Nico, Hazel, and Y/N silenced him with a glare.

"If it makes you feel any better, Percy, the toys in the happy meal are sea animal plushies," Hazel said.

"Deal."

💀🖤💀🖤💀

*time skip to the beach*

You eventually got bored of helping Leo and Annabeth build their sandcastle, so you sat down beside Nico to watched Jason bury Percy in the sand.

"Make me have a mermaid tail," Percy told Jason, "Then we can act out The Little Mermaid."

"Yea," Jason got excited, "I'll be king Neptune, grant you legs, and POOF! You marry Annabeth."

You struggled to hold your laughter, when you suddenly felt a light tugging at the back of your head.

You turned slightly to see Nico playing with your hair.

When he noticed you watching, he blushed, "I hope you don't mind. Piper taught me how to braid yesterday, I wanted to try it out."

"No, it's fine," you smiled, receiving a kiss on the cheek from Nico.

After a few minutes, Nico was done.

He turned you around to see how you looked.

"Wow," he breathed out, "You look gorgeous."

Nico turned to Piper, "Hey, Pipes! Behold my masterpiece!"

Piper looked at Nico, then you, then squealed.

"Y/N, you look awesome!" Piper complimented, "Here, look."

She handed you one of the compact mirrors that she always has in handy.

You looked at yourself in it, "Wow... thanks Neeks."

"No problem," Nico gave you a hug, snuggling closer, "Now go and braid Percy's hair."

A Summer oneshot for the beginning of the season.

Quick question: Do you like long oneshots (700-1000 words) or short ones (300-400)?

Also, requests are open! I would love to hear your ideas! :D

Anyway, peace out ✌

-FantasyDemiWitch