I Dare You To Love Me

FEW DAYS LATER

Y/N have decided.

She's finally going to go out there and ask Scarlett out on a date.

It's been a couple of days, and she was right. Her feelings for Scarlett got deeper and she's almost certain that she's falling in love.

How can she not? Scarlett is an amazing woman, she's kind hearted, she's naturally funny, and she's beautiful. She can make Y/N weak with just a smile and her heart is always racing whenever Scarlett is around, the actress always takes her breath away and it's also her first time feeling butterflies in her stomach. She's never been the cliché type of person, but she can't deny that she's got butterflies in her stomach because of Scarlett.

After building her courage, she's finally going to make a move. Today is the day that she will take a risk, and this can either break her heart or make her the happiest person in the world.

"Do I look okay?" Y/N asked, turning around to show her outfit to Angelina.

(Any outfit you prefer for this one<3)

"You look great, Y/N." Angelina said, smiling. She came over because her best friend called for her help, she didn't hesitate to come and helped Y/N with the outfit and makeup. She's proud of Y/N for finally pursuing something for her personal life that can make her happy.

Y/N nodded her head, taking a deep breath. She's really nervous.

"You're really serious about her, aren't you?" Angelina asked, smiling. "I've never seen you this nervous." She added.

Y/N licked her lips as she sighed, "I am serious about her, Ange. And I really really like her and that's really scary, it's only a matter of time for me to know if I'll get my heart broken or not."

Angelina stood up and wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder as they both looked through the body size mirror, "You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. You'll be happy by the end of this day." She said.

"I really hope so, Ange." Y/N said. "Because this will be the risk I'm most nervous about, I have no control over this."

"She likes you too, Y/N. It's obvious, just be yourself and enjoy the time." Angelina said.

Y/N took a deep breath, "Okay."

Angelina smiles and pulled away, "Good, now go. I'll lock the door for you." She said.

Y/N nodded her head and grabbed her stuff, and the flowers that she got this morning. It's for Scarlett. "Wish me luck."

"You don't need it." Angelina said, chuckling.

"I really hope you're right, Ange." Y/N said and starts walking.

"I'm always right." Angelina said and smirked.

Y/N chuckled, "Let's see about that."

**

Y/N took a deep breath, again.

She told Scarlett that she'll be picking her up for a dinner, but she didn't tell Scarlett that this will be a date. She's only going to tell the green eyed actress now, well, she'll ask.

Y/N hide the flowers behind her as she rang the doorbell. Her heart is beating so fast right now, it's hammering against her chest. And her stomach is doing some flips here and there.

Just then, the door opened and Scarlett stood there, looking stunning as always.

Y/N's breath hitched. "Hey."

Scarlett smiles, "Hey."

"Um," Y/N cleared her throat. "You look gorgeous, as always." She said, smiling.

Scarlett blushed, "Thank you, Y/N. You look gorgeous as well, where are you taking me tonight?" She asked, stepping out and closing the door behind her. She's really looking forward to this night, well, also because she loves spending time with Y/N. The CEO makes her feel safe and happy.

"Before we go, I have something to ask." Y/N said.

Scarlett nodded her head, "Sure, what is it?"

"I just have to say that I really really like you, Scarlett. And I hope you can give me a chance to take you out on a date tonight." Y/N said.

Scarlett's heart beats faster, Y/N likes her. She bit her lip, smiling. Before she can say anything, Y/N brought out the flowers behind her. And her smile widens upon seeing the flowers. "Lilies?"

Y/N nodded her head, smiling. "Lilies."

"I dare you to love me," Scarlett whispered, smiling as she remembers the movie Imagine Me & You. She took the flowers from Y/N. "I'll go out with you, Y/N. I like you too, like, I really really like you." She said, blushing.

Y/N smiles widely, doing a little cheer. "Yes."

Scarlett giggles.

Y/N grins and held her hand out for Scarlett, "Let's go?" She asked, smiling.

Scarlett hold Y/N's hand, locking their fingers. "Let's go." She said, smiling. Her heart racing and beaming with joy, she's more than ready to know more about her feelings for Y/N. She knows it will make her the happiest, that's why she's not afraid even if the world will find out.

Scarlett looked at Y/N and she knows Y/N is worth it, and she's ready to face everything as long as Y/N's right by her side.