єк|ایک

Wiping the sweat from her face with the dupatta the young girl huffed and looking at the sky cursed the sun . Exiting the University gate she took a deep breath releasing the stress for some seconds .

"Yaa Allah ! Ye Zindagi bohot hectic h ..isse azaad karde mujhe " she mumbled frustrated already with the loads of assignments given by the Professor to her in a single day , suddenly her gaze went to an ice cream parlour and her eyes glittered with happiness .

Taking large steps she went to the old man who was selling the ice cream and buying a chocolate ice cream she smiled with satisfaction .

" Allah ..Kiya thandi thandi ice cream h .." devouring her love for the ice cream she moved further engrossed in eating that she didn't felt someone following her .

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and as she turned back she found a man wearing a black suit looking at her .

" Aapp kon-" her words died in her throat when the man sprayed something near her face and her eyes went heavy .she wanted to protest but her body was going numb and finally she fainted .

:::::

" Ye ladki Kon h .." a man asked looking at the girl who was being pushed inside the big truck .

" Konsa Meri pehchan wali h ..bass milgyi to utha liya aise bhi hame ek ladki ki or Zrurat thi na .. mil gyi ab boss ko denge or paise le Kar faraar ho jayenge apna kaam yhi Tak h " the other man replied making the first one nod in agreement .

" Wese bachhi badi la-jawab h .." the second man commented biting his lips looking at the young girl with lusty eyes .

" H to ..par abhi waqt nahi h Chala gadi ..jaldi kaam khatam karenge " the first man said and the second man nodded sighing with disappointment he started the car .

::::::

Opening her eyes slowly she looked at her surrounding just to get shocked .

" Allah miyan ..hum kha h " she shrieked looking at the dark room and at the same time the door cracked opened , the girl glanced at the person who entered .

" Ohoo..to uth gyi ye ..Chalo isse pehnlo or bahar aao turant .." the man who entered said throwing a cloth over her .

" Kon h aaplog mujhe yha Kyu laye h ..mujhe Ghar Jana h " the girl said scared making the man smirk .

" Ab yha se waapis jaane ki koi gunjaish nahi h ladki chupchap kapde badlo or bahar aao .." saying the man went away while she glanced at the cloth .

::::::

Taking slow steps she exited the room looking at her surrounding which was filled with men . She gulped scared looking at them who were giving her a lusty smirk making her shiver .

She looked at the man who was standing in front of her checking her with his eyes .She felt disgust standing there so exposed to them .

" Perfect boss ko bhot pasand aayegi ye " the man who was checking her said giving her a smirk .

" Le Jaye to ..par usse phle payment karde Sir " the other man said .

" Haan wo Boss kardenge tum tension na lo phle unhe ye item piece to dikhane do " the first man said and after some time she was being pushed in a car .

:::::

One hour passed and she was silent sitting in the car crying silently .She was being sold and she was not able to do anything she wanted to run but how ?

She looked at the men who were driving .

" Ya Allah ..Meri madad karde ..mujhe yha se nikale please " silently she prayed and the car stopped .