∂σ|دو

Silence ..this silence was there from past ten minutes . She glanced at the man who was sitting there calmly making her angry already she was dieing with hunger and this man huh..

" Ji nawab sahab ..Kiya aapke Ghar me koi mulazim ya mulazima nahi h ?" Huma asked curiously to him who narrowed his eyes at her .

" Itni raat ko wo apne Ghar rhenge ki mere .." she zipped her mouth at his reply .

"Achha ..to khana to hoga na ..wohi Dede bhot bhook lagi h " she said rubbing her belly over the shawl which he had wrapped around her previously .

" Tumhe ..khana bnana nahi aata ?" He asked looking at her kneely .

" Jee nahi ata h .." she replied without thinking twice while he shook his head standing .

"Ek second kahi aap aisa to nahi soch rhe the na ki me jaa Kar pakaungi .." she asked jumping on the sofa startling him for a second .

" Zara insaano ki trah Raha Karo ye har waqt uchalna zruri h Kiya " he scolded her like she was a kid making her pout .

Ignoring her innocent cute face he made his way towards the kitchen and opened the fridge while she came there also following him .

"Achha ..aap iss Villa me akele rhte h Kiya ..ammi abbu nahi h ?" She asked leaning on the slab while his hand freezed at his parents mension .He looked at her who was already looking at him curiosily.

"..nahi wo hamare sath nahi rhte h .." he said composing himself while she made a O face ..

" To kaha rhte h ?" Huma was not going to shut her mouth this easily .

" Wo iss duniya me hi nahi rhte h ..Huma Siddiqui " he said coldly taking her name at last while her body freezed listening her name from his mouth . Ignoring the feeling that was erupting in her heart she again said .

" Achha...aap pakode nahi bana skte Kiya ?" Huma changing the topic said looking at him who was taking some chicken from the fridge to fry .

" Hum marala ke nawab h bawarchi nahi !" He replied showing her the knife which was in his hand making her gulp nervously .

"Achha ..aapki marzi .." she said looking at him who was giving her death glares.

He was busy in frying the chicken while she was just looking at him leaning on the slap more .

"Wese ...aapki Shaadi nahi Hui h Kia ?" She asked curiously looking at him who turning towards her said .

"Kyu aapko karni h Kiya .." She giggled at his reply and nodded while his eyes winded .

"Besharam ladki ho tum " he mumbled angrily and turned away from her while she was smiling ear to ear .

" 32 saal ke hogye h nawab sahab ..abhi Tak single h .." Huma said and at her words his full attention went to her .

"Ek minute ..tumhe Meri age kese pta ?" Umar asked curious to know .Huma eyes winded as realisation Dawn upon her .

"Wo..mujhe bhook lagi h ..laye jaldi de .." ignoring him she went to take the plate but he was Umar Abdul Khan ..he can't let her go so easily ..

He came in front of her stopping her from moving further.

" Kahi tum koi chor to nahi " she looked at him baffled at his guess ..

" Aap ko me chor dikhti hu .. seriously ?" She said narrowing her eyes at him .

She hissed as he twisted her hand back pulling her into him more making her heart go crazy at their closeness .

" Umar Abdul Khan hu me .." he whispered near her ear huskily and her breath hitched at his closeness , pushing her near the wall he caged her small body between him and the wall like her face was facing the wall while he was twisting her hand back pressing her body more like a sandwich.

She gulped nervously at his actions .He was doing something to her innocent heart . bending near her ear as like his lips almost touched her ear tip and her eyes went big .

" ..h..ham chor nahi h ..bhala ham chor Kyu banege .. university ki student banna to sehn nahi ho rha h aap alag cheeze bol rhe h ..Jab me Aahil Qureshi ko jaanti hu to aapko off course jaanugi padha h mene internet par Marala ke baare me " Finally she said and his hold loosen .

Making a distance with her he stood their looking at her .

" Phle btadeti .." he said narrowing his eyes and went to his meal ..while she cursed him rubbing her wrist ..

:::::

Rubbing his eyes and groaning he opened his eyes just to close them the next second as the Ray of sun hitted his face after a minute again he opened his eyes and sat on bed messing his already messy hairs sleepy .He glanced at the clock which showed it's 10:00 am .

"10 bajj gye ..Aahil to iss waqt aajata tha aaj Kya ho gya .." confusingly not finding his friend there at the time when he would be there , he was shocked but slowly realisation dawn and his eyes went wide .

Throwing his sleep away he exited the room and descending the stairs as fast as he can he went in the living hall just hoping that his fear not to became the reality but as he went there the scene was enough to let him know his prayer was not accepted at all.

There sat Aahil Qureshi with Huma Siddiqui talking and chatting smilingly .As Aahil's eyes went to his friend he smiled a tight lipped smile .

"Aslamu-alikum mere yarr subah ho gyi !" Aahil said and Umar rubbed his nape awkwardly glancing at Huma who also looked at him .

"..aa.. wa-alikumaslam .." Umar replied coming there and taking the seat next to him ..

"Wese ..Umar tumne mujhe khabar nahi Diya tha ki tumhare Ghar ek khatoon mojood hongi agar pta hota to me nahi aata " Aahil said sarcastically making Umar roll his eyes at him..

" Wo ..ye -" he was cutted by him ..

" Haan..haan pta h Huma ne btaya mujhe .." Aahil said and Umar glanced at her who was giving a lovey dovey look to Aahil ..

He rubbed his forehead in frustration ..

" Wese mujhe maloom nahi tha ki mere fans Mehrab tak honge ." Aahil said looking at Huma who giggled at his words ..

"Bhaijaan ..apke fans to har jagah h .." Huma said chuckling making Aalim smile but someone almost coughed at her words ..

They glanced at him who was shocked ..

" Bhaijaan ??" Umar whispered but it was audible to them ..

" Ussne mujhe bhaijaan kha h tujhe Kyu khal Bali mach rhi h ..Meri bhn h wo .." Aalim said frowning at him who nodded and looked at her who scrunched her nose in return .

He was expecting her to be like other girls just like the way she was fan girling his friend he thought she will flirt with him or other lovey dovey things but it was totally un-expectable ..

"Ah..Jo bhi h ..suno tum ready ho jao ..waapis bhejne ki tayaari karta hu me .." Umar said directly to her and standing turn to go but her voice stopped him..

"Achha suniye .." inhaling deep breath at her words he turned facing her ..

"Hmm.." he hummed ..

"Kapde laa de at least me aese kese jaaungi" she said and he realized that she was wearing the same cloth as previously and his shawl wrapped around her head covering her neatly .

"Ohh..okay ..me bhejta hu " saying he looked at his friend who was looking at him with a knowing smile .

Damn ..now the questions of his dear friend will drown him definitely..

:::::