ααкняι|آخری

UMAR ..عمر

It was written in the ring in Urdu .. shining brightly making her heart beat crazily..

"Ye kab hua.." she whispered shocked while Umar chuckled at her expression..

"Sab yahi Janna h Kiya ..Bhot garmi h kahi ..thandi jagah par chalte h .." Huma frowned listening him and raising her brows she looked over him ..

"..ab me yha samundar to laa nahi sakti or na..hi yha aapko Air conditioner private room ya restaurant Milne Wala h .. Nawab sahab" Huma said sarcastically making him smirk at her last sentence.

" Khayalat aapke bure nahi ..Huma Siddiqui ..chaliye aapko hum le chalte h .." saying he held her hand and started to drag her while her eyes winded ..Murad who was on her shoulder flied over to Umar's shoulder making Huma glare at the pigeon ..

.
.
.
Silence ...
.
.
Silence..
.
.
" Nahi matlb mujhe ek baar aap khud se kehde ..ki ye pura restaurant aapne book kiya h .." Umar smiled listening her and nodded .

Huma eyes winded realising the man who is sitting in front of her had booked the entire restaurant just for her .

"Allah..miyan ye pagal to nahi hogye h..ek raat me aisa Kya hogya Jo ..ye itne badal gye.." confusingly looking at Umar she thought .

"..ughmm..ye sab chode aap mujhe ab btaye ..aap Mehrab me abhi Tak Kyu ruke hue h ...or aap Kal -" she stopped as Umar cutted her ..

" Phle kuch khaalo ..Huma ..already tumhari energy drain h ..itna bologi to thak jaogi.." Huma gaped at him and huffing in anger she denied .."koi Zrurat nahi h ..mujhe nahi khana .." saying she looked away ...

" Achha.. at least ..have this.." he offered her the biryani ..and here Huma begum ki niyat bigad gyi .

She gulped avoiding to look at the biryani he was offering her and turned her head away .. shrugging his shoulder at her actions he took the plate and poured the biryani in it then he took a morsel near his mouth ..while Huma was just looking at his hand with watery mouth ... finally he ate the morsel and moaned .. delighted ..

"Wah.." Huma pouted looking at him ..he glanced at her and raised his brows .." Lena h ..?" He asked and this time she smiled wholeheartedly making him smile ..before he could grab a plate ..Huma snatched his plate and started to eat her meal .. grinning making Umar shocked ..

"Aapkophlepuchlenachahiyetha" she said while eating making him shook his head at the crazy girl ..

::::

"Ek ..baat mene aapko Dil see kehni h ..hamare saare masle ek taraf or ye university ke baad mujhe biryani party Dedi aapne ..Mera Dil Jeet liya.." Huma bursted at him making him smile at her happiness ..He wondered this girl was being happy after eating ..wah..

".. ..Huma.." she looked at him confused ..

"Hm..." She hummed ...

" Janna chahogi Kal Kiya hua.." he said mischievously making her scowl but nevertheless she nodded making him smile..

( Flashback to Last night )

"Irfan gaadi ghumao ..mujhe waapis Jana h .." Umar said to airfan who was driving making him frown..

"Bhaijaan..hum already bhot aage as chuke h ..waapis jayenge to aadhe ghante see zyada want lag jayega.." Irfan explained but Umar was admant ..

" ..Jo bhi ho ..waapis Chalo.." Umar said and glanced at the sky ..while Irfan turned the car as per his order...

As they reached back near her house Umar stepped out of the car and giving a glance at her house ..he stepped to go inside and Irfan following him...

As he entered inside the house there was pure silence making him surprise .The house was looking like it's empty .