3 ~ Maximoff

Lizzie POV

Listening to Y/N recap her life while we were apart is so insightful. I love hearing about all that she got to do with her work. I want to know more, but I understand that sharing so much can be tiring so I'll take my turn.

I can feel her eyes on me and I try to ignore it, it's so hard though.

Boyd and I had been dating for a while before I went back to New York. After Y/N left my apartment and the months afterward, I allowed myself to actually take the relationship seriously.

While I worked off-broadway, Boyd was filming off and on. By the end of fall though, Romeo and Juliet was over since we weren't getting good reviews or ticket sales.

Now in December, I get to film my end credit scene for a Captain America film. It introduces Aaron and I into the Marvel universe thing as the Maximoff twins and I'm really excited to see my friend again.

"So, Liz, how is everything?" Aaron asks.

"Oh you know. Working and stuff." I shrug.

"How's the dude?" He asks and it makes me laugh.

"He's good. A gentleman." I offer and he gives me a goofy grin. "What?"

"Have you even seen him?" He asks.

"Not recently, no. But whatever." I shrug.

"Lizzie...if you don't like him don't force it. Didn't we talk about this?" He reminds me.

"Okay but I do like him. I like that we don't always have to be with each other. He came to the releases of my movies." I recall.

"And how did that go?" He asks.

"How did it go?" Y/N asks the same question and I smile.

"It was cool. I hate watching the projects I'm in but Boyd was very supportive."

"Mkay, go on." She prompts and I playfully roll my eyes. So demanding.

We get to filming our short end credit scene and honestly I'm already enjoying this character. She's so interesting and I barely know anything about her.

When January begins I start filming for Age of Ultron and it's unlike anything I've ever been a part of. Godzilla was pretty big but nothing like an Avengers team up movie.

Scarlett was really nice to have on set. It was good to have at least one other female there. She reminds me of Y/N's obsession about Natasha but I move past it quickly. Colbie also is a sweetheart so we hang out a lot.

In Secret is released while we are filming but I manage to go to the premier with Boyd. I've made more of an effort in the last month to talk to him more and it's been really nice. He makes me laugh and it's not so serious all the time even though I still feel a sense of security.

I also find out that I'll be in a movie called I Saw the Light while we film the Avengers film. When Todd pitched me the part to get me to audition I was sold as soon as he said Hank Williams.

Hank Williams always makes me think of Y/N and how her and her papa used to sing his songs together all the time. It was a no brainer really and I hope it makes me feel closer to her despite the obvious distance.

They aren't announcing my involvement yet so I get to film in peace. Once I'm done filming I plan to spend more time with Boyd. I haven't been fair to him and I really gotta work on this selfishness thing. I should be putting time aside for him. He's my boyfriend for god sakes.