1

(A/n: He LoOks So FrIcKinG GoOD In DraGoN ArMor--like AHHHHHHHH)
"How you doin' love?" Eret said as he back hugged you. "Never been better, just struggling a bit. " You said as you tried to put on the fire proof armor made from D/n scales. You finally fixed the leg piece and stood up. " How do I look?" Eret pulled away and you turned, a blush filled his face. " You look beautiful darling." He says kissing your nose, making you giggle. "The chief had just finished mine, want to see it?" You smiled before you let out a sigh. "Sorry love, it's gonna have to wait..." He looked at you confused. " I have to go help Hiccup and the others on a mission--" " Let me guess. Saving more dragons?" He said pulling you close. You laugh," of course, it always is." You said, leaning up and kissing him.

You both pulled away, " I'll see you after?" He laughs, " Of course you will, we live together." You smiled and sighed again, " It felt like yesterday I saw you on that ship...." " Which one?" " The ice shattered one. The one Hiccup's mom Alpha froze." You said giggling, reminding him of that day. "Ah yes, they day I shot you down. Practically the day--" " I catched the heart of the Dragon Catcher. " You said as you gave him a final kiss. "I gotta go! See you later! " You yelled as you left. Eret chuckled a bit before heading out to collect more wood for the fire.

You rolled your eyes as everything did not go according to plan. "Oh geez..." You said before Astrid went in and fixed everything by knocking the guard out. "Astrid. I had him right where I wanted him." Hiccup said as he walked towards her. You and D/n landed next to Hiccup, since there was no point in waiting on the signal. "And now he's right where I wanted him. Let's go." She said as she patted his chest and walked away. "Ok, we screwed that up, at least no one knows that we're here." You chuckled, " Yeah I highly doubt that." You said as you went to the first cage and started to open it.

You walked in slowly and reached your hand out to the dragon. "It's alright, we're here to get you out. " You whispered to the dragon. "Attack!" You heard one of the guards say as they charged. You rolled your eyes, knowing how this one was gonna go down. You pulled out your axe and swung at the guards, knocking them out. "So much for a stealth mission!" You said as you knocked another guard out. "Yeah, they always start that way." Hiccup said as he and Astrid turned towards a guard before Stormfly snatches him up and drops him into the water.

Val and Cloudjumper hid as they watched over the kids." Oh, stop worrying. They have Y/n there to watch over them. They'll be fine." Val said towards Cloudjumper, trying to comfort him. "They'll get it." Snotlout yelled and threw his weapon down before getting stuck on one of the cages. " Eventually." She said and Cloudjumper grunts. "Let's move out!" You said as you finished releasing the last dragon. "I'm gonna headlock every last one of you." Tuffnut said and Ruffnut laugh as Barf and Belch reached their heads down, allowing the two twins to hold on.

"Amateurs." Snotlout called them as Hookfang landed above him and you laughed, " You sure your not the amateur." You smirked as Snotlout growled at you. "Clear out guys!" Astrid yelled as she hopped on Stormfly, Fishlegs following behind before jumping off the ship and flying up with Meatlug. You waited on top of D/n for Hiccup who was waiting for Toothless. "Hiccup, we gotta go." You said as you threw a rock hard at one of the guards that tried to sneak up on him. Once Toothless had finally come, you flew off to catch up with the others. "I wouldn't say that was according to plan, but it was successful." You said as you pat D/n who purred. The other chuckled and agreed.

You stretched your arms as you finally reached Berk. " Finally! Home! Come on D/n! Let's hurry!" You said before excitement filled both of you and you both zoomed past everyone. The vikings quickly moved, making room for you, the others, and the new dragons. You gagged as Snotlout tried to impress Hiccup's mom, but laughed at her reply. Hiccup praised Toothless and you all technically got small lectures from Val and Astrid. You then watched the cute moment between Meatlug's baby and one of the new dragons,.... Which then turned into a disaster. You sighed, " That's gonna need a LOT of fixing." You said groaning.

Gobber groaned and pushed two vikings aside, " What good is having the king of dragons around if he can't keep the order?" He said to Hiccup, who then turned to Toothless. " Hey, bud, do you want to do something here or...?" Toothless looked at him before turning back to the dragon from earlier and roared. The dragon groaned sadly, making you giggle and pout a bit. "Aww come on Gobber, it was only an accident. Isn't that right?" You said as you pet the large beast who roars happily.

"What was an accident?" Eret said as he appeared out of nowhere and wrapped an arm around you. You pointed towards the multiple collapsed houses and Eret cringed, " Geez Louise!" He said looking at the destruction before looking back at you with wide eyes. "Anyways, i'ma steal Y/n here." Eret said, suddenly picking you up, making you squeal as he placed you over his shoulder." Eret! What are you doing!? Put me down!" You said laughing a bit as he continued to walk away from the others. "Come on, I know you haven't eaten yet, gotta make sure my girl eats. " He said as he finally put you down in from of the dinning hall. You smiled before placing a kiss on his cheek, " Alright lets go."

There's the first chapter! I hoped you enjoyed and there will probably be way more moments with you and Eret, unlike the first book lol. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! Byyyyeee💜💜💜