3

You all were gathered in the meeting hall. Some vikings complained about it being late and others were confused. You stood next to Eret on the stage, listening to the conversation. " You alright love?" You looked at Eret who was looking back at you with worry, wrapping his arm around you and rubbing your side. "Yeah... Maybe a little shook, but I'm good. " You whispered as leaned your head to the side of his chest. "This is a new kind of enemy. And I underestimated him. Now that's on me." "Yeah even after Eret told you not too..." You grumbled lowly, making Eret nudge you a bit. " What? It's true!" You whispered yelled back at Eret how shook his head with a small smile.

"Ugh. We're vikings. We don't run from a fight!" Snotlout said as he stood up from his chair. "At least I don't! You might!" He said as he then turned towards Eret and pointed at him. You rolled your eyes and Eret pulls away from you. " I agree with Hiccup." Eret walked around Snotlout, ignoring him as he continued to point at him. " We haven't seen the last of Grimmel." Eret continued to walk closer to Hiccup, " He's a predator, single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." Eret said looking at Hiccup.

"I'm with Eret." Snotlout stood up and looked shocked at Valka before glaring at Eret. It took everything in you to not knock Snotlout out for him being stupid. "We have to take this threat seriously." Valka finished before Hiccup continued, " Grimmel is just a sign of times. It shows our enemies are getting smarter, more determined." Eret glanced over at you til you finally noticed. He then signaled you to come next to him, which you did. Once you were next to him, he quickly grabbed your hand. "I don't see a way of staying here any longer." You looked at Hiccup wide eyed, Eret quickly squeezed your hand to reassure you. "Hey! Hear him out!" Astrid said before sitting back down and nodding towards Hiccup for him to continue.

"I'm with him! Who else!?" Tuffnut yelled from inside the crowd, making the vikings look at him.

You pet D/n as you flew near the front with the others. Your see that D/n wings touched with Skullcrushers, ( yes you are about to pull a Valka move.) You start to walk on D/n's wings, soon walking on Skullcrushers. Eret looked at you confused before you placed a kiss on his cheek, moved to the opposite side and jumped off. "Y/n!?" He looked over the edge and panicked before you suddenly flew up with a cheer. Eret let out a sigh of relief. " Don't do that ever again!" He said and you laugh, soon flying next to him once again. "Why? That was fun." You said giggling. " You scared me half to death!" He cried out, making you laugh more.

"I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me." Eret placed a crate down in front of him. "It's gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles. " Eret looked at him confused, making you laugh. "W-what?" You watched as Snotlout fought with Eret from a distance, far, but close to hear their conversation. "Hey is there a problem here?" " Yeah, there's a problem. " Snotlout climbed on top of a crate container, making himself taller then Eret. " Ever since you showed up, you've been trying to upstage me. You're so jealous. It's delusional."

"Yeah, delusion's a good word for it." Eret said, making you laugh even more.  Eret went to walk away, but was stopped again by Snotlout. " Listen, son of Eret. When Hiccup blows it as chief, I'm next in line. Number two, cause I'm clearly Valka's favorite." Eret groaned, " Listen, I already have my girl, so can you please just stop it already." He said before walking away towards you. " Huh. Strange little man." He said and you giggled, placing a kiss on his cheek." Eh. Don't mind him. It's not your fault you have the body of a Norse god." Gobber said. Eret made a confused face and you laughed once again. " What Gobber says is true though."

Eret look at you and smirked, pulling you close, " Well my dear, with you, I must have myself a goddess then." He said leaning in close, making you blush deeply, quickly looking away. " Aww, I'm making my goddess blush~" He said with a smug look, making your face completely red. You pushed him away, " Oh shut up." You said looking away, trying to hide your face. Eret pulled you back and showered you with kisses to your face, making you laugh before you  cut him off, sealing it with a deep kiss on the lips. "Ugh. Get a room." Tuffnut and Ruffnut both said, making you and Eret laugh.

"Finally a break!" You said as you went to through yourself onto the dirt. You go to do that but Eret quickly caught you. " Really Eret--WOAH!" Eret dropped you, making you hit the ground hard. "That's for earlier!" He said laughing. You growled angrily, " Eret, son of Eret!" You yelled and his face went pale. "Wait! No! I was only playing! I'm sorry!" You ended up chasing him around the whole day.

You held your axe as you held a fire in your eyes. You had a menacing look, making the others avoid talking to you. Earlier Hiccup went to talk to you but completely froze when he felt the killer aura from you and instantly turned away. Hiccup slowly walked away whistling, when he passed Eret who was working and hiding from you, Hiccup pat his shoulder and said, " You were a great friend and viking. You will be greatly missed." and walked away. Eret went pale again, " It's that bad...." Hiccup started to walk away, " Yup." Eret sighed before thinking of what to do to make you feel better.

You dragged the axe on the ground as you walked, leaving a trail behind you. Some vikings yelped and rushed out of your way before you ended up killing them. Your eyes landed on Eret and you held a fake evil smile, " Eret, son of Eret~" You said and he froze. He slowly turned towards you, his hands behind his back. "Hey Love." He said as he started to move back. "Hey Darling~" Right before you got close to him, he pulled out a boutique of flowers. You froze, the dark aroma around you vanish. You let go of the axe.

You slowly grab the flowers and look up at him. "For you love." He said, giving you a smile. You smiled softly at him, " Thank you." You said softly and he pulled you close. " Just don't do what you did earlier again." " It was only a joke." "I know." He went to speak but you finished, answering his question, " I only got mad because it hurt really bad. But thank you." You kissed his cheek.