Narratorx Reader "Goodbye, Monday"

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been as active on here as I used to be but I had some things keeping me away. This chapter is my struggle with what's been going on. I want to be honest with you all, since that's all I wanted to do as a content creator. Just know... everything will get better love. Enjoy my little dragons!

The day Mully arrived in America with Josh...

Narrator pov

As soon as Mully and Josh pulled down their masks, that's when I knew it wasn't a joke anymore. I ran as fast as I could into Mully's arms, knowing one of my best friends was back, in person.

"You're here!" I yelled

I wanted to cry as Mully and Josh gave me a hug. The two years I went without having them around me in person made me realize how much I missed them and how lucky I was to have them as friends.

"Hey man! Why are we waiting out here! We got some friends to prank." Josh suggested

A little while later...

Y/n pov

"AHHHHH!" I heard Eddie scream as Mully and Josh revealed the prank

The Boys had finally been reunited after two long years... and I couldn't be prouder of them.

"Just keep your mouth shut. Don't make a scene."

I sat up in my bed, still unmotivated from all the bullshit I've been dealing with over the past week. First, my dog was given away at the start of the year. Next, I was pushed away from my friends and forgotten about, as if I didn't matter anymore. I lost everything in the span of three months, my friends, a member of the family, and then I got kicked out of my apartment and only Grant could take me out of pity.

"And I thought it was gonna be great."

I was dumb if I thought this year would be fine. What a big fucking lie. I pushed the thought away and got up, slowly walking over to the door. I quietly opened it, looking left to the overhang in the kitchen. I made sure not to make any sound and looked down, seeing The Boys and some of their partners talking to each other. My eyes happened to spot Kristy and Gabby, whom I stopped speaking to over two months ago, after they told me they didn't want me around.

"Of course I didn't say anything to Eddie. He's like my brother."

I didn't ask Eddie since I knew I would have to deal with Gabby. I didn't want to be somewhere I wasn't welcome. Even Liv cut me off. The only one who knew was Tannar... but I told her not to say anything.

"Oh! Y/n! Get down here!" Josh yelled

I gulped down the fear choking me, slowly and shyly clinging onto the rails as I walked down the stairs.

"Oh... hey." Kristy muttered

Josh looked at her questioning why she said it that way, noticing none of the girls except Alana walk up to me.

"Okay what's going on?" Mully asked

I felt a tear in the corner of my eyes and my legs start to shake. I couldn't face Gabby and Kristy after what they said to me.

"Y/n?" Grant asked taking a step

I pulled mg arm away, running down the hall and into the front yard as Kevin came inside.

"Y/n!" The boys yelled

Guess our time is over now.
Tell me all of this will be more than a face and bitter memory...

I grabbed my keys from my jacket pocket and opened the door as I slid inside the drivers seat. I pushed in the key and revved the engine, completely forgetting my seatbelt. I could see Grant and Eddie trying to run after my car, a 2016 red impala Grant got for me.

I'm starting over again today.
And as I amble through familiar aches I
Long to just unfold.

I pressed on the gas until I got about a half an hour away from the house, making sure not to look behind me as I dropped my phone in the passengers seat and stopping at a beach lookout as the sun started to set. I put on the seatbelt, and reversed so I could continue on my getaway, making sure to take roads that a fancy impala wouldn't normally go on.

GOODBYE, MONDAY...
You will not ever, ever know,
You won't.

The phone next to me buzzed as I kept going, ignoring whoever it could be. All my mind could think about was that day... the day we were gonna plan out a reunion for us.

"It was nothing but a lie... they set me up just to dump me."

Just right when everything started to look up, it all came crashing down.

GOODBYE, MONDAY...
And what little desire I had to try!
No such thing as sacrifice and no means,
Left to compromise!
GOODBYE, MONDAY...
You'll still feel right at home,
Alone.

After about a good five hours, I stopped at someone's house who I knew I could run to.

"Schlatt!" I yelled as I ran to the door

Jacob and some of his house buddies happened to be home tonight... so I got lucky.

"Hey what's wrong?!" He asked as I hugged him

Jacob, aka JSchlatt, has been one of my best friends since I started my channel since I was a freshman in college. He was one of my biggest supporters out there. He knew when something was wrong.

"Okay. Ludwig! Park the car in the garage!" He yelled

I tossed Ludwig the keys, nodding to him. Immediately, the garage door was opened and as I shut off my phone, I got a text from Grant. I didn't even bother to check it as I locked and shut down my phone, making sure they wouldn't be able to chase me down.

Five minutes later...

Jacob and Ludwig, knowing something was off, let me sit on the couch and cry a little. My phone was on the counter as I crawled under a blanket.

No, I won't let this defeat me!

Sitting up, I walked over to the counter and turned on my phone. I knew exactly what to do. All the messages came flooding in, DM's, texts, missed calls... all of it.

"Discord: ALL"

That was the message I sent. Almost immediately, each of The Boys joined, leaving their cameras off but I could hear them talking to each other. Opening the door to the back, I closed it behind me and sat on one of the steps, noticing Jambo rubbing against my leg. I quickly took a breath and pet his head, before facing the call I was going to have to make.

"Goodbye Grant... I hope you're sleeping well tonight. Goodbye Gabby and Kristy... I choose to take back what's mine! Knowing what one wants and what one gives, this truth will keep me whole! Goodbye Boys... and goodbye anytime I felt... alone." I spoke

I hung up the call as soon as those words left my mouth. I had said goodbye to a great group... just not the group I wanted to be in. Grants goodbye would hurt me the most... since I still loved him deep inside.

"Now... it's time to move on."

The end...

(Just so everyone knows: it will get better. You may not fit in where you are now, but eventually you will. Don't force a friendship, it'll break faster than you can process. You got this little dragon, I believe in you!🔥)