Hello? Where Am I?

It was a rather happy day outside. The sun was extremely bright and the flowers were blooming. You smiled happily as you skipped and whistled a tune. There were no clouds in the sky, though you grew to forget what they were since usually, clouds stopped being present in the big blue sky. You waved to your neighbor brightly and saw someone that looked like they weren't from your neighborhood. You beamed a happy smile and skipped toward them. "A new friend!" You thought was you prepared to ask them a question. "Hey, I finally found someone!" They sounded happy. "I've been here for a day already, how about you?" You looked at them quizzically. "What are you talking about?" Soon their expression turned to a one of worry. "Oh no. You've gone mad!"  "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" "GET AWAY YOU FREAK!" The poor man fell on his behind and backed away frantically using his legs and arms. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

You looked at his frightened expression and contemplation stuck you lightly. The survivor caught a glint of question in your eyes. "Hey, lovely. Are you with me? Are you back?" You looked around at the unfamiliar neighborhood and felt more than one pairs of eyes looking at you, asking you, ordering you to snap back into your facade. Your face went blank and you eyes returned back to the horrified man on the ground below you.

You giggled and grinned like a child and raised your trusty golf club up in the air above your head. "Oh no, no, no please. Don't do this," He staggered "I know that whoever that person that's behind that mask of yours is still in their trying to break ou-"

You struck his face with your club again and again until he was unconscious, his face still in a shocked expression. "Come on, ol' pal." You lifted the man up by his waist and threw him over your shoulder to bring to your house. Humming a happy tune, you and your new friend made your way to your house.