Chapter Twenty-Five

Mature Scenes Ahead.

"What the hell's wrong with you, man?" The stranger asked as he glared at Calvin who now had one arm around my waist

I glanced at the man and smiled awkwardly at him when he looked at me. I bowed my head, not knowing what to say to him. That I used him or I was not interested?

"Fuck you, bitch. You had a man and still came up to me to try to get in my pants you—"

Before I knew what was happening, Calvin had the man in a chokehold while his fist was in the air, ready to punch him in the face. I stepped forward when I noticed that people were looking and then held Calvin's raised arm.

"Hey, it's okay. Can we go now?" I asked while avoiding the nasty glare the other man was giving me.

I sighed in relief when Calvin released him and then grabbed my hand in his. Without wasting any more time, Calvin led us out of the club and into the cold street. We stopped walking until the valet brought our car which we boarded. As Calvin started to drive us back to the hotel, I stayed silent, wondering what made Calvin react in such a way at the club. I spared him a glance and found him clutching the front of his hair and gripping the steering wheel so hard I could see his fist turn pale.

"Are you—"

"Stay silent," he said and I obeyed.

Fifteen minutes later, we walked into our suite and I rushed straight to the room, heart racing because Calvin has been giving me an unreadable look since we were in the elevator. As soon as I walked into the room, I heard him follow behind. I spun around and watched as he unbuttoned the first four buttons of his shirt. He was scowling while doing it which made him appear so hot at that moment, with his jawline clenched and ruffled hair.

"What was that back there?" He asked, tone cold.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked back and stepped back when he turned so sharply in my direction. I gulped when he started making his way toward me then I took my steps backward. My eyes widened when my back pressed the cold wall and when I was about to move sideways, he pinned his arms on both sides of my face.

"You know, when I told you to seduce him, I didn't expect you to fucking kiss him," he said harshly. His eyes traced my face before they stopped at my exposed cleavage. "Yes, I wanted you to dance with that bastard but fuck, why did you kiss him?" His breath fanned my cheek as he leaned forward.

I arched my back and pressed my palm against his strong chest then closed my eyes when his pointed nose brushed my cheek.

"I should have probably made it known in that contract in bold letters. Remember I told you that your mind, body, and everything belong to me until this is over. What part of that don't you understand, Helen? I need your thoughts to be about what we do and filled with me until we're done. I don't want you thinking about how his kisses felt, I want you thinking of how I'll make you feel good about yourself."