Chapter 2

How utterly brazen, Ron thought as he silently observed him as he felt a slight familiarity with him.

While the man didn’t even bat an eyelid.

The man was tall and swarthy with the average brown hair and his uniform was clean and neat, making him look respectable and competent enough even with a missing arm.

But what caught Ron's attention is the murderous intent in his jade eyes.

Then it occurred to him it was the sensation he felt when he first met Choi Han, and it was not something pleasant.

A voice pulled them out from their thoughts. He turned around and both glanced at the one who spoke, their eyes fell on Hans, who already making his way towards them.

His face was filled with panic, his back was breaking out in a nervous sweat.

He quickly approached them, nearly ramming into them, and then moved to separate the two.

He looked back and forth, noticing that they are still sending daggers toward each other. He decided to introduce them.

"I forgot to introduce you two, this is sir Geno, the young master's butler. He personally brought him to the estate when he was traveling—"

"A stray that he picked up from the streets," he pause for a moment before looking at him, he then snorted coldly. "A new hobby of his?" he asked, cutting him off.

Geno narrowed his eyes towards him, his eyebrows were wrinkled slightly.

"Haha hah" Seeing the tension between the two, Hans awkwardly laughs. "This is the Young master's previous butler, sir R–" but he was stopped in mid-sentence again.

"Ah, you must Raul who left the estate with some unknown bastard." He spoke without any reserve as if casually spitting some facts.

The corners of Ron’s mouth twitched as he saw an irritating smirk plastered on the other's face.

Realizing the mess that he made, he pursed his lips into a thin line while his eyes search for an escape. His eyes landed on the liquor in Geno's hand.

"How about we’ll settle this later, I'll first escort Sir Ron to young master's chamber while you should carry on, it's not quite ethical to leave young master waiting." he dissuaded them.

Only then did Geno finally look at him while Ron withdrew his gaze from the other, the anxiety in Han's heart began to ease.

"Sir Ron?" He called out and motioned his hands to follow him.

Ron gave him a final glance before following Hans.

'Human someone's coming.' Raon spoke in his head.

Cale glanced at them as he gestured his hands. The three understood as Raon quickly turned his invincibility magic while the two siblings were now on their cat forms.

Hans knocked at the door before speaking. "Young master, Sir Ron wishes to speak to you."

Cale's ear perked up at the mention of the name.

"Young master?" Hans called out again, confused at the lack of response.

As he was about to knock again a subdued voice answered from within. "Enter."

Hans opened the door revealing a youth with exquisite facial features and crimson hair, one that could not be ignored.

Clad with expensive clothing, although his attire may look rather dull compared to the increasingly expensive clothes, he had worn in the past.