Chapter Thirty-Three ★彡

'Mhm it's indeed a good day for a walk today!'

Shuya hummed as she walked happily, she suddenly stopped when she heard something. She went closer to the sound and her eyes widened as she saw hanagaki takemichi.

'E-EH?! WHY IS HE..'

She peeked to the scene and suddenly got irritated.

'Geez what a bummer hanagaki..just stay there a few minutes and wait for mike6 to come..'

*50 minutes later*

'ARRGHH WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?! WHY IS HE SO LATE TO ARRIVE..damn, at this rate that dummy will faint if Mikey wouldn't save him..'

"Hey! Get me my bat." The man said, Shuya was worrying too much that Manjiro won't show up.

'Damn it! Are you insane?!'

*THUD*

"Ugh, how irritating.." she walked out of the bush. Her long black hair flowed along in the wind as she walked towards them.

"Excuse me."

The crowed stayed silent as Shuya walked to them. Takemichi's friends were shocked to see a girl interfering Kiyomasa..

'W-Why is there a girl here?!..'

Takemichi looked up to Shuya who was glaring at Kiyomasa. "What does a cute girl doing out here?" Kiyomasa laughed. "I suggest you just stop beating up this guy..or els—"

"Or else what? You'll call you mommy? Oh Please your just another spoiled brat, stop getting in my way before I beat the shit out of ya."

'This guys is really getting on my nerves since the beginning.'

"H-Hey, just do as he say.."

Shuya look down at him and turned her head to Kiyomasa. "Geez just because you're a gangster, doesn't mean you have all the power to use violence to ease your boring and dull life dude" Shuya shrugged as she smirked.

"How about just use it to help others huh?"

"Heh, being a miss goody-two-shoes ain't getting you anywhere cutie"

"Oh really..I wonder how would I use it if I were you Kiyomasa.."

Shuya suddenly landed a kick on Kiyomasa's face. He was thrown to the ground as he bleeds, "damn, that wasn't even that hard of a kick, hmm how weak Kiyomasa.."

"Y-YOU BITCH!"

Shuya smiled at Kiyomasa and turned to hanagaki again and held out her hand. "And you, why don't you use a better fighting skills hanagaki it seriously pissing me off on how you don't fight back!"

"H-Huh? Oh sorry.."

'How did she knew my name..'

"Next time you better watch out, good thing I went to granpa sano's dojo or else you'll be dead meat now that bastard Mikey and his minion are too late."

Takemichi screamed at Shuya to dodge but before she even did it she was already hit by the bat kiyomasa's been holding. "H-Hey! Miss?!"

"Tch, you're blabbering non-sense lady. It's so noisy.."

*THUD*

"And all you do is bark but no bite fucker~"

'Ugh this is really being a pain in the ass.'

Shuya stood up and pat Takemichi's head.

"Hanagaki takemichi stay safe you dummy."

"W-Wait, what's your name.."

"Shuya Hanma"

"What's all this mess?" They all turned around and saw their leader and a tall blond hair guy with braids. "L-Leader!" The boys bowed as Mikey walked to them. "Ah! Mikey-Kun good day I'm off for now~"

"LEADER! THIS BITCH IS GETTING ON MY WAY—"

"This 'bitch'?" Mikey said as he stared at Shuya.

'You bastard!..'

Shuya glared as Mikey bursted out laughing out loudly. "SHU-CHIN ANOTHER ONE JUST CALLED YOU A BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAH"

"BASTARD WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT CALLING ME A BITCH?!" Shuya yelled back at Mikey as she pinched his ears and pulling them. The crowed was quiet as they were confused on what they're seeing right now

"Mikey, Shuya stop it already. You guys are like children.." draken said as he separate Shuya from Mikey. "L-Leader?.." Kiyomasa sweat drops as Mikey approached him with a serious face, "I'm so disappointed in you Kiyomasa, I never even lift a finger at a girl once. But you did, that's not what a gentle man would do"

'This idiot..YOU GUYS ARE GANGSTERS WHY WOULD YOU GUYS BE A GENTLEMAN?!'

"Mi!— Leader..I swear! She was the one who started it!"

"Kiyomasa do you think I'm all up for a kids fight where you blame others..it's sickening" Mikey threw out a kick on Kiyomasa.

Mikey walked closer to Takemichi and extend his hand to his. "Sup! My name is Sano Manjiro, and I know you already know that. And I've taken a liking to ya! What's your name?" He smiled

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi.."

"Now that's everything's have been settled I got to go now!"

"not so fast shu-chin!~" mikey said as he signaled draken to grab her. "W-HEY! YOU BOTH PUT ME DOWN OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP NEXT!"

"hey hey noww shu-chann ken-chin is way stronger than you are~"

"Ugh whatever-"

the sun is going down the two boys bid their good byes to shuya after they go to the ice cream shop. after the girl was seperated to the two boys shuya noticed a dark shadow behind the house infront of her. she dicides to ignore it and walk away but the shadow kept getting closer and closer. she was very scared to the point she ran away in fear.

the shadow of a man was running towards her.

she stumbled onto a small rock and fell, she got up quickly and opened the door of her house. shuji was there sitting at the couch watching some tv until he turned around and saw his little sister gasping in fear. 

he stood up looking worried and walked up to the girl.

"hey..you okay?"

the girl did not say a word and just smiled. "yep! im fine brother.." he saw her hands where trembling and that is when he always knew whenever shes lying, he knew something was wrong so he just told her to rest up to her room.

as soon as the shuya got up the stairs shuji looked outof the window and saw the same shadow that the little girl saw, and he quickly got out but the shadow of a man already disapperead as soon as he opened the front door of the house.

shuji quickly locked up the door while their father was out for business trip.

shuya was currently inside the shower while thinking who was the man that was following her earlier. 

she was anxious that the man would continue to follow her around at night.