Chapter Fifty One: A Winter Chaos

"Well, well, well~ look whos here

"Well, well, well~ look whos here..if it isnt hakkai shiba?"

A guy from black dragons suddenly walked in lifting his arms. 'Gosh speaking of dramatic entrance for real..' shuya's eyebrow twitched as she saw kokonoi hajime. "Hanagaki, this looks like a real problem..how about we go now?" Shuya tugged onto takemichi's shirt.

"Shes right hanagaki lets not get involve with them..more importantly..they might even hurt these two.." kisaki whispered. 'Wait..thats one of the former black dragons and..tomans executive from the future..so that means..these guys..!'

"Takemichi i think it really is best for you guys to leave for now.." hakkai said as he covered them with his arm, kokonoi took a peak behind his back and saw unknown people on their turf.

"Now who the hell are they?" Kokonoi glared. "Oh hey, i think i know those three. The that guy is hanagaki takemichi, first squad leader in toman, the other is kisaki tetta on the first squad and the girl is hanging around toman.." the guy said, kokonoi's face suddenly became really irritated about what he just heard. "Hm. I see. Tomans traipsing on black dragons turf. Do you think were some fucking joke?!"

"Looks like you guys are gonna stay here til youre out of lives."

"Huh, yso you really are the infamous hanagaki takemichi huh. This whole neighbourhood is the black dragons turf. Boss told us to get rid of any one from other gang hanging out here..so you already know what that means right?"

"It means youre dead." Kokonoi sticked his toungue out as he crack his fingers. "Prepare to get your ass kicked." Inui seishu spoke.

"Stop it..these guys are my friends..no one is going to lay a hand on them." Hakkai glared. "Girls stand back these guys wont give a fuck even if youre a girl.." yuzuha's brows furrowed

"Holy shit..hina stay behind me" shuya whispered to hina as she took a step back as the gang slowly approach them. "I said no one." He stepped closer to the gang members to scare them off. "Didnt you hear what he just said?! These guys never listen!" The other member yelled.

"Maybe we should also beat up those two girls with them too~" they laughed and just like that hakkai landed a hard punch on his face. "Say that again and i'll get this face of yours deformed in no time. So go home." He whispered, the guy trembled as he slammed onto the ground real hard. 'He's strong?!' Takemichi and shuya's jaw dropped as they saw the guy fell down the ground by hakkais punch.

"Sorry for getting you mixed up in this mess takemichi, kisaki..and you guys.."

'Seriously..cant even bother to use our names?.. 'YOU GUYS?!" WE HAVE A NAME MAN' shuya agressively bit her lip in annoyance. "Well..their boss is..taiju shiba."