WERE GOING ON A TRIP

Anakin wakes up his heart beating and his temperature hot "Skyguy what is it" "Another nightmare about Galen" Ashoka grabs Anakins hand,and lays her head on his shoulder "he will come to us Skyguy I know he will" says Ashoka a tear from her eye,Anakin gets up he puts his jedi robes on and goes into Ashlas room " DAD WHAT DO YOU WANT" " ASHLA HANG ON A MINUTE WERE YOU JUST ABOUT TO HAVE THE DOO DOO WITH EZRA" screams Anakin " the doo doo" Ezra says looking confused "no dad he just asked to marry me I was happy I said yes,so you know" "nevermind all that,were going" "Dad dont you care I'm getting married" " there are bigger things to worry about " "I see your right dad,Ezra I'm sorry but I need to save my brother before anything els happens I hope you understand" "of course I understand hes your brother we can do this together" " Ezra can I speak to you for a second"Ezra walks up to Anakin "what's up Anakin "if you hurt my daughter I will shuv this lightsaber through you little head " "point noted" Ezra walks away his face going red"

Meanwhile.....
Starkiller arrives back on the deathstar "sir we have some intruders a wookie and a scoundrel" "send them to me" Han solo and chewbacca both walk to Starkiller rope tied  on there hands "Oh look it's a Sith lord force bullshit guy" says Han " look will you let us go your tractor beam pulled us in we were trying to out run a bounty hunter,and it leaded us over alderon,where your stupid little moon thing pulled us in,Starkiller gets angry he lifts up solo and force chokes him,he smashes Han from wall to wall he smashes him into the ground 5x then lifts him up and freezes him in position,Starkiller turns on his lightsaber and slowly peels of Hans face burning his whole face of,Starkiller throws his lightsaber through Hans mouth and Han drops to the floor "that will teach you to shut up next time" chewbacca goes to attack Starkiller from behind,he lifts Starkiller up and uses the force to pop his head into to chewbaccas head explodes his body falls to the floor " clean this mess up" Starkiller walks away

The deathstar moves over to olderron the grey looking moon ready to destroy it

"MUM DAD I SENSE SOMETHINGS WRONG WE NEED TO GET OFF THIS PLANET NOW" Ashla Screams with out her mum and dad questioning her they quickly rush to there ship,Ezra followes "quickly I sense something Is wrong to " says Ashoka " I think we all do" says Ezra Anakin,Ashla Ashoka and Ezra all Jump in there speeder grabbing any belongings they find,as they leave the planet it blows up " NOOOOOOO" crys Ashla "I didn't think it was gonna blow up " crys Ashoka " what about bale organa and his wife" says Ezra " sadly i think they might be gone"as they fly away from what was olderron,they see a grey looking moon "hey I think that's a moon" says Ezra "that's no moon that's the deathstar I have heard all about it" says Anakin "its pulling us in" says Ashla,there ship pulls into the deathstar and it lands onto the ground " what do we do know" says Ashoka " we just go out there and kill them" "great plan Dad" says Ashla sarcastically "wait look its GALEN " screams all of them "this must be his base his hideout,we need to save him this is our chance "