FORM A PLAN

"What are we going to do were stuck here" Moans Ashla " now now sweety will find a way a hope " says Anakin while laughing " Anakin this isn't funny " says Ashoka " oh come on this is just like old times,remember the mission with Galen and Ashla the time we had to fight those battle droids on the stolen ship"

Flashback......

" Dad what are we even doing here it's just a stolen ship its not that big of  a deal" Galen there are droids on this ship with an innocent civilian it's our job to protect the civilian" says Ashla " ok I see well let's not waste time let's get going come on let's do this as a family" shouts Galen

Back to present time.....

" Sir were tracking 4 life forms on the ship" " I want them dead I know who they are go into the ship and bring them to me" shouts Starkiller " if you do not come out we will open fire" shouts the commander " shit what do we do" says Ezra " hide underneath in the vent quickly go" says Ashla " were coming in you were warned" 6 stormtroopers walk into the ship searching for the 4 jedj " there seems to be no one here sir" "nevermind let's go" " holy shit that worked there leaving quickly sneak out the back" says Ezra the 4 jedi, quickly sprint out of the ship goes straight into a control room " uhhhhh who are you " says a stormtrooper " you know just the uhhhh,oh never mind strike em" screams Anakin as the 4 jedi turn on there lightsabers dodging the stormtroopers bullets striking them all down "ok WOAH 3P0 R2 WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" screams Anakin " oh master ani the maker so good to see you we got trapped on this ship when we tried to escape olderron" "beep bop boo be bop " " r2 says its excellent to see you all" "its great to see you two are ok but can you stop this tractor beam and and lower the guards?" askes Ashoka "yes but to access the controlles we will need a key card you can find them in the bridge of the deathstar" " I see,Ashla you stay with Ezra and guard this control room, snips your with me" says Anakin " wouldn't have it any other way Skyguy "ok let's go find our son" Anakin and Ashoka leave rushing turning on there lightsabers they come across some storm troopers " Ashoka look more troopers block " blue and red flashes light up the room as Anakin and Ashoka block bullets, hitting the stormtroopers " ok let's move Snips " " right behind you Skyguy"