SON ?

Anakin and Ashoka run while dodging bullets "how many more of these god damm troopers" "sorry snips I forgot your getting old" " very funny Skyguy" " yes very funny isn't it" Starkiller jumps into the way of Ashoka and Anakin force pushing them backwards " Son what your" " I'm what father " " your mask why are you wearing a mask" " Galen sweety we've come to bring you home" " STOP STOP CALLING ME THAT NAME" " it's your real name not this Starkiller you pretend to be" "I'm not pretending to be anyone you see father I am the most realist person ever, your stuck in the past, both of you are " Galen please come home " "Mother come closer " "anything baby " " Galen quickly uses the force to rise and turn on his lightsaber,he turns and strikes his mother in the heart  "NOOOOOOOOO" Anakin screams Anakins face quickly turns to ab evil look " How could you do this to your OWN MOTHER YOU MONSTER IM GONNA KILL YOU " Anakin goes to Charge at Starkiller, Starkiller dodges and slashes his father in the stomach"

"Ok ezra can you see anything coming" "no not yet " "wait Ashla falls to the floor Mum Dad " "  Ashla what is it" shouts Ezra "its Mum and Dad oh no

Starkiller looks at his two parents screaming on the floor " no what have I done" Starkillers mind reaces through thoughts these are my parents no,I can still save them there still alive barley,Starkiller puts his hand on Ashokas heart and Anakins chest he uses a force technique,to heal them,Starkiller drops to the floor "Ashokas strength comes back her heart healing fast,anakins chest heals fast he gets back up carrying Ashoka " son you saved us but how WAIT ASHLA NO DONT" Ashla comes charging down at Her brother stabbing him through the back " YOU TRIED TO KILL MUM AND DAD YOUR OWN PARENTS "ARREERRE" Starkiller falls to the ground.