042

"Kat- Is this a date?" Elena asked, looking at Bakugo dumbfounded.

He blushed heavily. "Of course not! I just wanted to fucking treat you since you got hurt because of me last week!" He said and waved his hands in the air.

Elena laughed before smirking. "You sure? I'm pretty sure we just got ice cream and now you're taking me on the Ferris wheel just by the water so that we can watch the sunset together." Elena said, pointing at the big Ferris wheel in front of them and the ice cream in their hands. "Yes i'm fucking sure! Since you went to the fucking mall earlier, I couldn't take you there, now could I?" He asked, frowning.

"Yeah, sureeee." Elena said jokingly before they walked up and was now first in the queue. Now it was their turn, Bakugo payed the worker. "Lovely couple there. Have a lovely ride." The worker said.

Elena nudged Katsuki's shoulder. "See? Even he says that shit!" She said, looking at him knowingly. Bakugo only blushed as they sat down in the booth. "Shut up and eat your damn ice cream." He said and crossed his arms.

Elena smiled in victory before eating her ice cream.

(Choose whatever ice cream you want. I cant have my opinion on my basic ass taste so I'm too scared to set a name for the ice cream :))

"Oi, look." Bakugo said as Elena averted her gaze from her ice cream and to the sun that was setting. "It's beautiful.." She mumbled, her eyes practically glimmering. "Sure is." Katsuki said lowly as he looked at Elena.

Elena didn't know that Katsuki was basically referring to her, because when she looked at him, his gaze was towards the sky. "Thank you for taking me here Katsuki." Elena said, looking at him with a smile. "Well...uh...your...welcome..." He said quietly in slight shame before their booth reached the top of the wheel.

"The beach is beautiful too." Elena said, looking down at the clean beach. "How come I've never been here before?" Elena asked, knowing it was still close by, but she never noticed it.

"I think it was made as a small trash place. But apparently someone cleaned the whole beach." Katsuki said, shrugging. As he turned his head to look at her, he was met with narrowed red eyes looking into his own. Elena was merely an inch away from his face. "What are you-" He began.

"Did you clean it?" Elena asked in suspicion. "What? No. I could've, but I didn't even know this place existed till now." Katsuki said, his cheeks red as none of them budged. If they made one small movement, their lips would be touching. "Do I make you nervous?" Elena asked teasingly as she tilted her head to the side, smirking.

"No." Bakugo said simply before Elena smiled. "Good. I don't want to have you nervous around me." Elena said before she kissed his cheek. Katsuki's whole face was red at this point. "Y-you-" He began.

"You know, I really like you." Elena confessed softly as she gazed at the sky. "You- what?" Katsuki asked in complete confusion. "I mean, you're my friend. You're the best out of all of them. Except for Shinso, no one beats Shinso." Elena began rambling, not understanding why she said that.

She covered up her confession as she looked back up at the sky. "Damn psycho. Giving me a scare like that.." Katsuki mumbled as the wheel moved. Elena had finished her ice cream by the time they got off the ride. As they walked down the multiple of stands that ran by the beach, Elena saw a certain stand that made her eyes light up. "Can we get churros!?" Elena asked. "What's that?" Katsuki
wondered, looking at Elena dumbfounded. She gasped and looked at him.

"You're never had fucking churros?! Well, now's the time you taste something good, old man. We're getting some damn Nutella and shit on there too." Elena said, grabbing his hand and sprinted to the churro stand.