𝐎𝐍𝐄

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈𝐎𝐍𝐄┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

Ophelia Malfoy

Ophelia Malfoy

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

Aster Black

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

Little baby giggles can be heard in the Malfoy manor's drawing room. An eleven years old Ophelia Narcisssa Malfoy and Aster Sirius Black.

The boths of them are betting on who can draw an apple better than each other.

Suddenly an owl bumped in to the window and it startler at both of the kid.

"Were you expecting any letter today, Ast?" Ophelia ask, looking at her cousin who were five hour older than her.

It quite a fate, that Sirius Orion Black son, the son of Orion Black and Walburgan Black, was born on the same day as the Malfoy. Aster was except in the Black family, because he was a pure-blood, his mother is Dalia Nott. After his parents wedding night end, that was when his mother was pregnant with him, his father have already left them, for the order.

Aster close his book and look at his cousin, he shook his head to let his cousin know that he didn't know anything, maybe it was a letter from Nott, their other cousin.

Ophelia opened the window and let the owl came in with two letter attached to it's leg.

Ophelia getting the letter from its leg and give it a biscuit, the owl fly away after that.

"What's the letter about?" Aster asked and Ophelia give him his letter that have his name on it and just shrugged, then Lucius Malfoy and Narcisssa Malfoy Neé Black, Ophelia's parents and Aster's godparents come in.

"We heard your both screen. Is something wrong? Narcisssa asked in worriedly and they both shook their heads.

"No, an owl came in and dropped off a letter for both me and Ophelia." Aster said and the two of them began the opened the letter to see if was their acceptance letter for Hogwarts.

"IT'S OUR LETTER FOR HOGWARTS!" Ophelia almost yelled out, but with one glance from her mother, she quickly shut up and sit back done in her chair, letting Lucius and Aster have an amusing look on their face.

"Oh, we both are so proud of you two." Narcisssa said and she and Lucius give both of them a tight hug.

"Let's get all the things you both need tomorrow and you can both pick out a pet. We can also go and collect some more runes book that you two like. Don't that sounds good?" Lucius asked softly at his nephew and daughter.

His nephew Aster Sirius Black look kinda like Regulus Black than his own father, which he relief about. He sure that his nephew gonna grown up to be like Regulus Black one-day, let just hope that if the Dark Lord if back one day, Aster will bring the black family name back up, since he is the Heir. And didn't betrayed the Dark Lord like his uncle Regulus did.

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈