𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

1st of September, the day that Hogwarts student return back to school for their next year, or new student

It a busy day in the Platform 9 3/4 today, alot of Pure-Blood family, Half-Blood and Muggle-Born with their children, wishing them goodbye.

Platform nine and three-quarters is the train platform from which students board the Hogwarts Express, the scarlet steam engine that brings students to and from Hogwarts. It can be accessed by walking straight through the apparently solid barrier between platforms nine and ten. Most of the Muggle didn't know, it not like they can see or felt the magic, wish make the some old blood Pure-blood glad that they can't.

As the Malfoy Family enter the platform, alot of people have the turn to greet them, some ignore them, some sneer at them, like the Weasley, some just look confused at them, the Muggle.

Ophelia turn to head back to look at her parents, "I will miss you, Mother, Father."

'Mother, Father' the name that Ophelia call them in public place, it known to the Noble that Heir or Heiress must prefer their parents in that name.

"I will too, Ophelia." Narcisssa hug Ophelia and Aster in her arm.

Pulling away from their hug, Lucius put his hand on both of their shoulder, "Don't forgot to write to us."

"Yes, Father."

"Yes, Uncle."

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

Walking on the train the find where are their friends, Ophelia suddenly get knocked down by a strong chest.

"WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Ophelia rub her head, 'how strong is that man, his chest is hard.'

"I apologize, Heiress Malfoy." Ophelia open her eyes, infront of her is Cedric Diggory the son of Amos Diggory and Elena Diggory Neé Sunflower. The 'Golden boy' of Hogwarts. She have heard about him once in a ball.

"Apologies accept, Heir Diggory." Ophelia accept Cedric's hand. While Aster just stand their looking at the Diggory heir blankly.

"It nice meeting you too,Heir Black." Cedric greet the black heir, who just pull his cousin with him, "like wise."

Leaving a blushes Cedric, who keeps thinking about Ophelia.

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

After a few minutes after that, Aster and Ophelia finally have found their friends's compartment.

"I heard that Harry Potter is coming to Hogwarts this year?" Pansy said drawing everything attention.

"Heard that his family is treating him like a prince." Theo said continues to read his book.

"Harry Potter a filthy little half blood," Ophelia's face show no emotion, "nothing better than us."

'Harry Potter......' Aster thought in his head, 'What so good about that brat...'

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈