𝐓𝐖𝐎

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈
𝐓𝐖𝐎
┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈𝐓𝐖𝐎┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

The next day, Ophelia and Aster went to Diagon alley with Lucius.

"Let get your robe first." Lucius said leading Ophelia and Aster to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasion.

"Please meeting you, Lord Malfoy." Madam Malkin said rushing towards the group, she knows better than to displeased them.

"You too, Madam," Lucius said back, he look at Ophelia and Aster, "I have important stuff to do. We will meet at Ollivander, I'm sure you already know your way around?"

"Yes Father." Said Ophelia.

"Yes Uncle." Said Aster.

┈━═☆ - ☆═━┈

Quite a fate, today is also the day that the famous Harry Potter come to Diagon Alley.

Harry entered Madam Malkin's shop alone, feeling nervous.

Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling with dressed all in mauve.

"Hogwarts, dear?" She said, when Harry started to speak, "Got the lot here ─ another young lady and man being fitted up just now, in fact."

In the back of the shop, a girl with pale, cheeky face was standing on the footstool and a boy with a pointed face was also there, while some witch pinned up their long black robes.

Madam Malkin stood Harry on a stool next to him, slipped a long robe over his head and began to pin it to the right length.

"Hogwarts too?" Aster ask the unknown boy.